Electric Induction Stoves
Induction stoves are the stoves that uses induction as source of cooking food rather than fire or electric current. The stove is quite compact and takes less space with lots of features within. Induction stoves use special kind of induction cookware for cooking.
Induction cooking comes from the long back. It was first used in early 1900 and demonstrated in 1933 at Chicago. The demonstration was at "world fair" and in this demonstration a newspaper was placed between pot and induction cookware but this technology didn’t catch the wind and remained on the dark side for 40 years and in 1970 it got some attention and European started accepting this technology and with improvements in technology we got our first induction stove and with China entering the manufacturing market these stoves are more affordable than ever and currently 20% to 30% household own induction stoves.
How Does It Work?
It's working is based on the basic physics of induction of magnetic field though a surface to generate energy. In Induction stove this energy transferred as heat directly to the cooktop and thus food cooked extremely fast and this cooktop is safe to touch as there is no heat on the surface.
Induction cooking has many benefits over conventional cooking as -
- Fast cooking than gas or electric as heat is transferred directly to the cookware not to the surface so cooking is fast.
- Induction cooktops are easy to clean cause there is less spilling of food, water and there is less mess to clean.
- Induction cooking has a feature of automatic detection of size of pan so there is less wastage of energy.
- One of the best thing of an induction stove is that it get shut down automatically whenever pan is removed so reduced danger of leaving the burner on.
If your kitchen is under renovation, you might need to look at to these sizes of induction stoves which fits well and good in required space. Induction stoves consists of cooking zones so accordingly we have different sizes of induction stove.
- 60 cm - Three zones of cooking are possible and preferable when you use stove for light cooking with compact size make it a well fit to your kitchen.
- 70 cm - Four-zone cooking is possible and takes average space suitable for medium cooking and recommended if you want to use induction stove simultaneously with gas burner.
- 90 cm - This can accommodate 5 cooking zones and must buy it want to replace your gas with induction stove.
Induction stoves seems to be very impressive with super fast cooking and cool-to-touch technology and easy cleaning they might be a good addition to your kitchen. With bold design and quality performance they are proved to be very impressive but what about cost? Cost is starting from low to 800 to a hefy cost of 30k so it's your choice to pick form all these brand and choose what fit your needs.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop Electric Induction stoves from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!