Fancy Kurtis For Women
The Kurti or Kurta is an outfit that has stretched beyond its time and look effortless on the go. Admit it girls, nothing can make you look as good and feel as comfortable as the age-old kurtis do! Be it either the days we just can’t decide what to wear or on special occasions, kurtis will always come to our rescue.
Fancy Kurtis are different from the basic daily wear kurtis. There are extra attachments, hangings to add the effect. They can be worn on occasions, festivals or weddings. The shimmering designs of Fancy wear kurti can make you stand out in the crowd. Additional jackets, dupattas, bottoms make the outfit even more appealing.
Collars, stonework, zari work, and tie-dye are some of the most common designs used for kurtas. Tassels, studs, embroidery and block prints are seen on most of the Kurtis. Without getting confused you can select a fancy kurti for yourself at LimeRoad. There are discounts that will make you buy one or two at the same time.
Fancy Kurti Styles
Every woman desires to look amazing and chic whenever she dresses up, and compliments are just the icing on the cake. Fancy Kurtis are mostly designer pieces that are different from one another.
The styling is varied and new designs emerge every time you buy a kurti. Some styles in trends are as follows-
- Double layer kurti- Double layered kurtis are so in trend now. Double layer kurtis are created with an additional layer of fabric stitched onto a basic kurti. The patterns and prints are different which makes for a different look. Usually, a printed fabric is used for the outer layer over a plain kurta or vice-versa.
- Front slit kurti- Every second or third girl can be spotted wearing this type of slit kurti. The slits can just on the front or on the sides too. Asymmetrical slits near the thigh region are also in vogue. They are buttoned up from the top till the slit or have pockets to add cool touch. The combination and contrast between the prints and colors are amazing.
- Tail cut kurti- Tail cut kurti with layered pattern is trending a lot. It is short from one side mainly front and has a tail like an effect on the other side. Tail cut kurti is the best western wear option for young Indian girls & women. For a more glamorous look, one can wear Tail cut kurti without any bottom.
- Angarkha kurti- This is the fresh version of the former times tunics worn by the royal court’s musicians. In Angrakha, two similar or contrast flaps lay on each other and tie with the help of straps at the side. For a perfect traditional look, adorn it with beads, hangings or stylish Pom Pom. Angarkha kurti in Anarkali style is the latest trend.
- Flared kurti- Flared Kurtis in Anarkali style as are just like a fashion statement. They look so gorgeous and feminine for any event or party. Flared Kurtis with attached layers looks good on long women as the garment shows completely. Both wide flared kurtis, as well as narrow flared kurtis, are available in the market.
Kurtis are just completely changing the fashion game what's over. Its versatility with traditional as well as fusion looks has made it a truly global fashion pick. Browse through a variety of them on LimeRoad.