Party Wear Clutches For Women
Getting ready for a party is stressful enough as it is. Choosing the right outfit, makeup, footwear, accessories, hairstyle and what not. And just like different kinds of parties need different kinds of outfits, they also need different kinds of clutches too. But big bags don't go well with lavish party gowns. And since we don’t need to carry many things when we go to a party, a small clutch will do the job while keeping things stylish. These party clutches come in different designs, fabrics, and embellishments that go well with both ethnic and western outfits.
Party clutches come in different sizes and so depending on what you need to carry and what outfit you’re planning, you can choose your favorite clutch. Explore Limeroad and get ideas about what goes with what.
There are broadly three categories of party wear clutches:
- Embellished clutches: These are perfect for ethnic wears and cocktail gowns.
- Statement clutches: These are very funky and if your outfit is plain, these will make you stand out. These also suit casual jeans and jumpsuits.
- Oversized clutches: If you tend to carry a lot of stuff with you, these are the ones to go to. They are the perfect day-to-evening purses. You can also carry this to your work.
Pairing Clutches With Outfits
To be honest, we don’t think about the clutches until it’s time to leave the house to go to a party. That’s because picking the RIGHT everything takes up so much time and energy. Don’t worry. Here is a quick guide that’ll save you the last minute hassle:
- For a wrap dress, a clutch with a Wirstlet handle looks best.
- If the size of the sleeves is extra long, Top handle clutches compliment the sleeve length.
- A shoulder sling clutch goes well with a slip dress. Slip dresses are meant to be simple and cute and a minimalistic clutch really completes the look.
- For black tie events, it’s recommended to stay formal and classy. So go for the Classic snap top bag and if you want to experiment, try to play with the textures of the clutches.
- For ethnic attires, definitely, Embellished clutches are perfect. The only factor to remember here is the density of embellishments.
Do’s And Dont’s
- Getting a clutch with contrasting colors work sometimes too. So don’t always search for matching ones.
- Always have a golden, a black and a nude clutch in your wardrobe since at times of need, they can be matched with any outfit.
- If your outfit is heavily embroidered or embellished, go for plain clutches. Or else the look will just be too loud.
- Prefer a clutch with a chain or a strap because you can't keep your hands on the clutch always. They are usually detachable, so you can remove them when there is no need.
- Don’t overload your clutch. Keep the things in it to a minimum. Or pick a clutch of the size that’ll meet your requirements.
Parties are about having fun. So enough reading. Choose the kind of clutch you need from our collection at Limeroad and head to the party like a gorgeous diva!