Sports Shoes And Sneakers For Women
Women have reached a stage of fashion revolution along with several other movements where they have finally begun to voice their long-suppressed thoughts and views. Their zeal and enthusiasm to express their real self and strong opinions need to be portrayed through their clothing as well. This might not be a necessity to define their persona but it sure does help them put their thoughts on the table when they are a little less self-conscious.
Dressing up better enhances their confidence and allows them to stand in public view without fear. It doesn't matter whether this confidence comes from their dress, jewellery or shoes, as long as it works in boosting their ego it will do. Sneakers or sports shoes are athletically-inspired shoes that help you do just that. Sports shoes are named so because they are famously worn during physical sports activities and sneakers because they do not make any sound on solid ground and therefore by wearing them you can easily sneak up and behind anyone without them hearing anything.
Labels to go for
For some, the brand name is an essential requirement to look for when they go to a shop for a product. In shoes, a good brand always ensures good quality and value for money. Keeping this in mind, LimeRoad houses some of the biggest and most trusted labels.
- PUMA- PUMA is undoubtedly one of the world’s leading sports brands. For over 65 years, PUMA is credited to create the absolute best products for world’s fastest athletes. Now you don’t have to be an athlete to wear PUMA. Their products are inspired by popular sports like cricket, football, badminton, running, training & fitness, golf and motorsports. It creates unique pieces for both genders and also makes products that are unisex.
- Adidas- Adidas is one of the brands that focus on inspiring body movement, daily comfort, and creating your own personalised style. Its products qualify the criteria of proper fit, unique designs and well support that make women’s shoes better. It has something for everyone. Once you find what pleases your soul all you have to do is add your charm to it.
- Action shoes- Action shoes are credited to create shoes in your budget. They are a favourite among the masses because of their ability to provide its consumers with in-style and trendy pieces that don’t burn a hole in their pockets.
- Limeroad- Limeroad had curated an unparalleled collection that would immediately swoon you as soon as you set your eyes on them. The products offered by Limeroad are trustworthy as the brand itself and have all the necessary features of good sports shoes and sneakers.
There are numerous other brand options available on Limeroad including Asian, Couch potato, Do Bhai and many more.
Flexibility and comfort are the keys
As much as the brand name the flexibility and comfort allowed by the sports shoes and sneakers are also important. Women, whether office going or students, all need to feel free and at the right place in order to be unapologetically themselves. The right soles, correct grip, nice fit, breathability and durability are some of the key features to be looked at while choosing the pair that suits you the best.
- Sole- Good quality soles provide superior cushioning which make shoes more comfortable. Some would also like to have the ease of cleaning the soles without hassle. For them, removable insoles which allow for cleaning and replacement would be a boon.
- Grip- Perfect stability and motion control are the prime features of sports shoes and they are equally welcomed in sneakers. These kinds of shoes are made for rigorous activities that require long hours of footwork. To ensure prevention from falling and getting injured these shoes come with spikes and such aids that enable better grip on the ground. The better grip allows for easier and better strides.
- Fit- Shoes would not be comfortable unless they fit perfectly. They are required for long walks or running or such tiring activities and thus have to endure the wear and tear that would occur in the process. If the shoes don't fit well or are not flexible enough to allow easy movement they would not be preferable. A good fit means that the foot can easily go inside the shoe without trouble and the shoe should have enough room to allow the foot to stay and not feel too constrained. Too tight or too loose shoes cannot allow the effortless movement of one's feet during walking or running.
- Breathability- The shoes should also allow the easy passing of air in and out of the fabric. Breathability is one of the most important features for those who sweat a lot. Yeah, this happens to women too. It may be because of simply different body mechanisms or because of different amount of work done by an individual. It's no secret that those who do excessive work sweat a lot. And those hard workers have to have some kind of relief at least in the kind of shoes they wear. For them, sports shoes and sneakers made of breathable fabrics are absolute blessings.
- Durability- Sports shoes and sneakers are often worn for continuous long hours and hence they need to be durable enough to bear all the harshness of the day. These shoes are thought to be the best when they are long-lasting. They should be able to work for a longer period of time than any ordinary footwear. This is the reason why they are so favourable.
Where or when to wear them?
There is no restriction of weather or any specification for the matter when you think of wearing sports shoes or sneakers. Sports shoes and sneakers., which were initially created to provide comfort while physical activities have now become popular choices even for the everyday looks.
- Jogging- You sure can’t wear sandals or heels while going for a jog, can you? Here, in this situation having a nice pair of sports shoes becomes a prerequisite. Jogging requires a lot of feet movement, bending and skittering. Ordinary footwear cannot handle all that abrasion. Even sneakers are a better option compared to them. Sneakers last comparatively longer than ordinary footwear and are more comfortable for physical works. Sports shoes would still be the best option, undoubtedly.
- Sports- Good quality sports shoes are compulsory requirements in sports like boxing, track race, tennis and such. You’d definitely never see an athlete performing sports while wearing casual shoes or wedges or stilettos for that matter.sports shoes are specifically made for such events. They offer better grip, flexibility, movement and remains airy. The fabrics are also better to prevent easy tearing. The soles provide a comfortable and stern base. Without these key features, no shoes would qualify as sports shoes.
- For office and college- Sports shoes and sneakers are breaking all conventions, especially the ones that say that they are meant only for field or streets. People are defying such norms by flaunting their best sports shoes and sneakers with even formal wear. Many working places are also accepting this trend to make the office more employee friendly. This idea is actually working as well. People are being able to spend longer hours in their footwear without feeling the irritation or the need to kick them off.
- Everyday casual- Sneakers and sports shoes have become a majority favourite for all the good reasons. They are at the prime of their manufacturing and selling career we can say. People are head over heels for the love of these shoes. You can sport them with jeans, shorts, dresses, almost everything. People now even wear sneakers and sports shoes with lehenga and saris at some events. You just gotta have that wild, carefree spirit and you can rock absolutely anything!
- Special events- People are willing to take bolder steps these days. Young girls have started flaunting their uniqueness by wearing unconventional footwear with traditional outfits like a suit, saree or lehenga. You can spot pretty ladies wearing sports shoes or sneakers at events like weddings, receptions, engagements, sangeet, festivals and what not.
What to pair them up with?
It is silly to think of the defined ways to pair up footwear like sports shoes and sneakers with something in particular. They by no means play by the conventions. These shoes are meant for all the fun-loving free-spirited youngsters and everyone else. However, some of the top picks on the list would be sports shoes or sneakers with casual jeans and a top, shoes with dresses, tracksuit or even the laid back looks of trousers and shorts.
Whether you like sportswear or are more comfortable in everyday looks, whether you like to go formal or keep it casual, whether you like to go for the extreme and bold or want to stay subtle, there is always a pair of sports shoes or sneakers for your varying moods and styles. You can be something different every day and yet keep your sporty free spirit alive within.