White Shirts For Men
Classic, versatile, timeless and a staple in every men’s wardrobe. The ultimate piece of clothing for any occasion or season. Going for a business meeting? Wear your Oxford white shirt with grey or navy suit. Going for a date? Match your button up white shirt with neat pair of jeans and a pair of loafers or boots. Or the grunge look- wear a black biker jacket with your white shirt. The way you choose to wear it, the classic white shirt will never go out of fashion.
Ways To Wear Your White Shirt
There are innumerable ways to wear your white shirt. To perfect this all season look some important ways to wear this diverse and classic item are:
- Business or formal look- The impeccable white Oxford shirt goes perfectly with black suit. Or simply pair it with black or grey tie and black suit trousers. If you are a businessman pair your white Oxford shirt with grey or navy suit to give that professional look in business meetings. For casual business meet you may remove the jacket and tie, roll up the sleeves. Formal or business look should be kept simple by these white shirts. You can include cufflinks.
- Casual look- For comfortable and casual stylish look, wear white shirt with well- fitted pair of jeans, brown leather belt and pair of moccasins or loafers. Keep the sleeves of the shirt rolled up. For a bad boy vibe, combine it with a black leather jacket and pair of aviator sunglasses.
- Smart casual look- When aiming for smart casual look, at times it becomes difficult to find middle ground between formal black tie wear and casual attire. The white shirt effortlessly finds this balance. For a smart casual look pair your white shirt with smart trousers. If wanting to experiment combine it with patterned trousers. The white shirt will help in toning down the look. Complete your look with a pair of boat shoes, loafers or white trainers.
- Preppy look- For that preppy laid back look that’s just perfect for summer wear. Combine your white shirt with a pair of tailored dark navy shorts, brown belts and matching boat shoe. Complete it with a pair of sunglasses and you’ll be seaside holiday ready.
- Layered look- There is a sense of simplicity and charisma that comes from wearing white shirt. When the weather starts to get chilly, not all of us prefer wearing cardigans or blazers. Wear a grey tee under your white shirt, keeping the last few buttons open.
Men’s white shirt is a diverse piece of clothing and a great investment for your wardrobe. Pair it with denim for downplay look or tailored trousers for formal look. You can combine it with brogues or loafers for formal attire or with trainers for casual outfit. There are countless ways to wear your whites. A piece of advice make sure your white shirt fits you cause there is nothing worse than ill fitted shirt.