Body Jewellery For Women
Jewellery is something which has always remain in trend. From the earlier time it is seen that women have always been fond of jewellery very much. Women always love to wear jewellery as it enhances the overall look of her and also makes her look more beautiful. Jewellery can be made from any material but they are generally made up of gemstones and precious metal.
The main purpose of these body jewellery is to make the look of a person more attractive in any event or occasion. Jewellery has become an important part of accessories and is something which is always needed when going out to attend any party or event. These jewellery are also known by the name of ornaments.
Various Types Of Body Jewellery
There are various types of varieties of jewellery like ring jewellery,necklace, finger rings, bracelets, earrings and various other which have come in the market suiting to each body part. These jewellery when worn gives a special look to the person and makes her look more attractive and beautiful. Earlier jewellery were mostly worn by women but nowadays there are many varieties of jewellery which have come in the modern fashion world for men also. Men can also wear rings,chain, bracelets and other jewellery as per their choice.
There are varieties of jewellery which have come in the market for both the genders.
Some of the common varieties of these jewellery for both the genders are described as below!
Necklace is a type of jewellery which is mostly worn by women around the neck. Necklace can be made up of precious gems,diamond,gold and metals also. They comes in various shapes and sizes long, short and many others and increases the beauty of a woman when she paired it with a beautiful dress like gown or when wore with a saree.
The most trending necklaces which looks extremely pretty and stunning when worn by women in the recent time are as follows :-
- Stone necklaces - These stone necklaces are generally made up of different stones and they look extremely stunning when worn with a dress. They are mostly worn with dresses or sometimes with any casual wear. The stones in these necklaces can be of different multi colours thus making it more attractive. These stone necklaces looks extremely hot and bold upon women.
- Ethnic Jewellery - As the name itself suggest these ethnic jewellery defines an older jewellery form culture and are mostly gold plated. These ethnic jewellery necklaces consists of some small decorative items in between which increases the beauty of these necklaces and
- are mostly short. They look extremely attractive when worn with different sarees on weddings. These are mostly worn with Sarees only by women.
- Pearl Necklaces - Pearl Necklaces are made up of pearl stone and they looks extremely beautiful and attractive when wore during any party or occasion. They are mostly worn with sarees and suits and can be heavy weight or light also. It depends upon the person choice what type of necklace is suiting to its dress. Pearl necklaces enhances the beauty of a person and gives a person extremely different look in any party. These necklaces are almost worn by women.
- Kundan Necklaces - Every women wish and love to wear this kundan necklace as they look extremely stunning when worn with silk sarees and gives a royal and queen look to a woman. These kundan jewellery are very much attractive, stunning and also enhances the beauty of a person wearing it. These kundan jewellery necklaces are mostly worn by bridal also on their wedding as they are extremely bold,heavy and gives a woman lavish and precious look.
- Chain/Thread Necklaces - Thread necklaces like chain are the most stylish necklaces and they come in various length ranges and are generally longer as compared with other neck pieces. Most of the threads are tied in a knot to give unique and different look to this necklace. That’s they are different and unique from other necklaces. These necklaces can be worn with any casual dress,saree or suit. They goes well with all the dresses and clothes. They are lightweight and are mostly paired with silver pendants which hence the look of this necklace and give this necklace a unique look.
- Beads Necklace - Beads necklace are mostly made with beads and threads and look extremely stunning with sarees and suits. They are very much colorful and hence it increases the beauty of woman wearing it. They are mostly paired with stunning studded earrings and it completes the beauty of this necklace. One best thing about this necklace is that that they can be worn on dress without the earrings also and still it looks very elegant and beautiful.
Earrings are also another famous type of body jewellery which are easily available in today’s market and are very much in demand as they are always complete the look of a dress. A dress without necklace may or may not look incomplete but without earrings is always look incomplete.
There are various varieties of earrings which have come up now with the modern recent trends, matching and suiting to each dress. These earrings vay in their shapes,sizes and color also and are mostly made up of metals.
Some of these common varieties of earrings based on their types are described as follows :-
● Drop Earrings :- Drop Earrings are mostly hanging earrings which can be moved to and fro like a swing and are dropped downwards with a pendant ornament. They look extremely classy with dresses and also goes well with suits and sarees.
● Studded tops :- Studded tops earrings are generally small and are wear around earlobe.These studded tops goes well with every dress and also with normal jeans and top.They are normally used to wear in a casual wear. They are made of gold and also precious metals. They look extremely stunning and can also have studded different colour stones in it.
● Jhumkas :- Jhumkas are mostly worn with sarees on any special occasion like on weddings or any event. These type of earrings give a traditional and hence trendy look to a woman. They look extremely perfect when worn with a kundan necklace piece and have different designs and pattern suiting to the modern new trendy look.
● Chandbali :- Chandbali are the new forms of bali which are also wear around earlobes and are generally round in shape but these chandbali are like large studded earrings which goes extremely good with suits. These chandbalis when worn with suit or sarees does not require any necklace to complete the look of a person. They can independently can complete the look if the dress worn by person has heavy embroided neck. Thus these chandbalis have become very famous in today’s modern jewellery trend.
So these are some of the common varieties of earrings which have now become very famous and are mostly used with today’s fashion trend. There are also other varieties but these are the ones which are best and of regular use.
Rings are the most important part of the jewellery and are worn by almost all of the genders around their fingers on hand. They are circular in shape and look exceptionally beautiful when worn with different patterns and designs on fingers. Rings come in different varieties of gold,silver,bronze, diamond and rose gold.
There are generally two categories on rings. These categories can be defined as follows :-
● Hand Rings : Hand rings are those rings which are worn on fingers. These hand rings are of different patterns,design and styles. These hand rings looks very beautiful with every attire and are worn with every outfits. Most girls love to wear hand rings and there are various design now available in the market for these hand rings like with chain, feathers, bejewelled etc. All of them goes well with both ethnic as well as casual attire.These hand rings have become the choice of every woman and every women loves to wear them in any party and casually also.
● Toe Rings : Toe Rings are the part of jewellery from the traditional times and these toe rings are mostly worn by the married women. But nowadays there are many toe rings which have come in fashion and they are available in the range of various pattern and designs. They look extremely stunning and give a unique look to the second finger of our toe. It is believed that these toe rings should be worn in the second and third finger only by the married women.
Bangles is a kind of big ring which is worn around the wrist or arm as a part of the jewellery. There are various types of bangles which are available in the market and they are generally made up of glass,metals and also precious metals like gold,silver,copper. These bangles look extremely stunning when worn with Indian attires like lehenga,suits and sarees and gives a unique and antique look to anyone wrist. They are mostly worn by girls and married women on wedding seasons and any special event and it enhances the beauty of woman wearing these bangles.Moreover, they are very much flexible and are available in various designs and colourful patterns in the market today.
Bracelets is something which is worn by both the genders men and women and are used to decorate the wrist. They are mostly made up of precious metals, stones and beads also. They are worn little high on the wrist and are also used in gifting someone very special many times as it is believed that these bracelets bring good luck. Also they are very thin, broad and available in precious metals like gold, diamond and various other precious gems. They look extremely lavish and charmless. Also there are many sports bracelets which have recently come up in the market and are generally made up of silicon rubber. They are available in various colours and are given to the players during their play as a part of wishing them good luck.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So if anyone of you is planning for going to any wedding or any ethnic event then just start shopping for these extremely beautiful and yet elegant jewelleries only from the application or website of Limeroad. Limeroad has an exclusive collection of these precious and beautiful jewellery and they are available in almost all the latest trending varieties. So just stop thinking and start shopping for these beautiful jewellery just by sitting at your place and ordering it.