30 Size Bras For Women
A bra is the most essential asset of a woman. When someone (especially a man) looks at a woman, they always notice the shape of their breasts. Researches have shown that 64 % of women are wearing the wrong bra, which means we all are doing something wrong while going for a bra shopping.
There are different type of bras available in the market for all cup sizes, but let’s discuss the 30 size of bra types.
- T-shirt bra:- T-shirt bra is the most important one every woman should have in their wardrobe. T-shirt bra comes up with protection, sometimes with underwire, and sometimes padded. They give the perfect fit. The underwire provides the great look and the coverage and the boobs won’t pop out.
- Sports bra:- The sports bra is the best option for women who want to workout on a daily basis. Sports bra won’t suffocate your breasts at all. So, it very important to check the right size of a bra while shopping for it. Always run your two fingers along the band between your breasts for the perfect fit. You can wear a sports bra for yoga, running, jogging, dancing, Zumba and so many other things.
- Push –up bra:- The push-up bras always add a volume to your breasts and makes them fuller. Most of the push-up bras are underwire but make sure if you are going for underwire push-up bras, that won’t hurt your skin at the bottom and will just provide you with a sexy fit.
- Padded bra:- The padded bra is the real savage. 30 size shape women must go for the padded bras because it will give your boobs that fuller look you want. Moreover, they are soft and so comfortable. You can go also for the semi-padded bras with deep neck dresses and slay in it.
- Strapless bra:- A strapless bra is the sexiest bra you can have in your wardrobe. It is a blessing if you get your size right.
- Lace bra:- Lace is hotter, and it feels great to wear the hotter bra on your body. Always check out the size chart or talk to a professional while buying a lace bra.
- Halter bra:- Halter bra goes right with tanks, tubes, strapless and racerbacks t-shirts. A halter bra will always give you that flirty and hotter look.
- Stick on bra:- These silicon pads are adhesive sticks to your boobs and gives you the nipple coverage. This is not the same one as the regular bra.
- Bandeau bra:- Bandeau bras go well with tube tops. The support is taken from the breasts and shoulders. These bras come in different materials like lace & satin.
- Shelf bra:- These bras are different from regular ones. These don’t provide you nipple coverage, they are transparent around the breast.
These bras are a must-have in every woman’s closet. Wear them around home, work, parties and provide your breasts a perfect fit. Check out many collections on LIMEROAD AND order them now!