34 Size Bras For Women
Did you know at least 24 % of women are wearing the wrong size bra? The investment in the right bra is an important part of a woman’s life. Firstly, talk to a professional about the right fittings; secondly, understand the different types of bras and thirdly buy the right size.
Let us see the types of bras that are available for a 34 size bra in details!
- Balconette bra: The underwire bra gets the support from the bottom and gives you a little coverage. These bras are fuller around breasts. You can wear this bra with the type of dresses which shows your top parts of breasts. This is the most suited bra for a 34 size.
- Longline bra: The longline bra extends till a little above your tummy button. These are basically comfortable wearing under dresses, corset etc. the straps are thick and offer you the right support.
- Sheer bra: Sheer bra basically shows off a bit of your skin. Sheer bras are usually made from fancy fabrics, which to be honest are less supportive and more fashionable.
- Racerback bra: Unlike your regular bras, these go with the t-shirts, dresses, tops that have a racerback line. These are also comfortable during workouts.
- Underwire bra: these are specially designed to provide you with the full support, comes up with an underwire at the bottom. They will provide you with a round shape.
- Convertible bra: This bra is essential for every woman. A convertible bra is the best thing that has ever happened to a woman. This type of bra gets easily converted into halter, racerback, strapless etc.
- Transparent bra: This type of bra has transparent back straps and shoulder bands. These can be worn with deep neck dresses or tops.
- Silicon bra: These bras are best for a 34 size. They are really soft and comfortable. These bras can go with the backless dresses and tops.
- Plunge bra: Dresses with V-cuts, deep V-neck suit a plunge bra. These also act as push up bra and provide you perfect support.
- Bralette: A bralette is the next best bra after convertible bras. It is non-wired, non-padded, non-structured. Cool, right? You can wear this underneath crop tops, dresses, backless tops or anything you want to.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Bra cup size.
- Band size.
- Right material.
- Bra color.
- Bra during exercise.
It is advisable to remember these points while shopping for a bra.
How To Take Care
Always handwash your bras with as washing them in a machine can reduce their life-line. Wash them separately, that makes it last longer. Avoid wearing bras for continuous days, wear them on alternate days.
Shop From LimeRoad
Check out these styles on LIMEROAD and buy the right size for yourself so that you can slay in all your dresses and have the perfect fit. So, Hurry up ladies..! What are you waiting for?