1. What are Woollen Kurtis?
A: It is a casual wear designed to make you warm and comfortable during the winter.
2. What are the types available?
A: Kurti are available with different types of neckline, with asymmetrical and symmetrical hemlines.
3. How can you style it for a traditional look?
A: Wear an embroidered woollen Kurti with matching coloured leggings and
a matching earrings, for a more ethnic look to wear for other events.
4. Where can you wear this Kurti?
A: You can wear it on a casual day, or even to a religious place or any festive occasions.
5. Will the colours fade away after wash?
A: The colour, fit and quality will remain the same even after the 1st wash.
6. Is it suited only for the winter?
A: It is better suited for the winter since it is made of knitted woollen fabric.
7. Are all the colours available in stock?
A: The colours are available and if it goes out of stock, you can get notified
when it returns.
8. Is it possible to return or exchange the product?
A: There are easy returns and exchanges if the product is not used.
9. For what ages is the Kurti available for?
A: It is available for women of all ages. Refer to the size chart for your sizes.
10. During which season can you wear it?
A: You can wear it during the winter to keep you warm.