Anarkali Kurtas For Women
Spread Ethnicity With Gorgeous Anarkali Kurtas
Do you feel tired of wearing sarees on traditional occasions? Cool! Swap your choice. Anarkali dresses are the best replacements for sarees as they give a clear-cut traditional and charming look. The Anarkali dresses usually come as a salwar suit set which includes a flared frock like a top, a slim-fit bottom and a dupatta. But nowadays, a wide collection of kurtas come in Anarkali patterns and it can be paired with leggings to gain a trendy look. The pattern was originally inspired from the fashion style of the Mughal times and is now considered a trend-setting style amongst the ladies.
Anarkali Kurtas are nothing but a long frock style top which gives a tight fitting around the bust. These kurtas come in different lengths with rich embroidery designs and printed patterns. The designer Anarkali kurtas can be worn for weddings and traditional events because it has the power to elevate the classic Indian fashion style. You can wear the printed Anarkali kurtas for everyday use, get together and casual outings. Though it has a classic touch, the Anarkali kurtas with simple elegant designs give a neat look.
Every woman must have a set of Anarkali style dresses in their wardrobe because the Anarkali dresses perfectly meets the festival time dressing requirements and is the ideal replacement for silk sarees and designer salwar suits. The flared Anarkali tops give a comfortable feeling and you can move around easily without any discomfort. One of the most special things about Anarkali kurtas are the flares in the tops as it enhances the look of the dress and adds richness to the style.
Transform your image and spread ethnicity by wearing gorgeous Anarkali Kurtas.
Trendy Designs Of Anarkali Kurtas
Anarkali kurtas usually come in different materials, attractive colors and vibrant designs. The cuts, prints and designs intensify the look of the kurtas and help to achieve the fashion style. Anarkali Kurtas are available in calf length, knee-length and short length. You can preferably choose the stylish Anarkali Kurtas of your choice from the wide collections.
Cotton Anarkali Kurtas with simple designs can be used as everyday wear for office and college. Some popular designs of Anarkali Kurtas that can be selected for daily use are solid colored, block prints and the kurtas with light embroidery designs.
If you wish to look grand in weddings or any other festive occasions, then without any doubt you can pick floor touching Anarkali kurtas embellished with heavy embroidery designs, sequins, mirror works and so on. The Anarkali kurtas decorated with multiple designs will be the best choice of dress for festivals and weddings.
Styling Tips To Achieve A Pretty Look
Anarkali Kurtas can be worn as everyday wear as well as for different occasions. Before styling your Anarkali kurtas, consider the demands of an event. For casual or daily use, go with a simple cotton Anarkali kurta. For any wedding occasions, pick Anarkali with rich designs. In general, the Anarkali kurtas are paired with leggings or any slim-fit pants of any color suitable to the kurtas. As far as Anarkali kurtas are considered, you have plenty of styling options and listed below are a few outfit ideas.
- If your body type is slim, then pick Anarkali kurta with medium flares and delicate borders. Both long sleeved and half sleeve kurtas will be an ideal choice. Match the kurtas with appropriate leggings and wear a pair of ballet flats or high-heeled sandals to look charming.
- Solid colored cotton Anarkali kurtas with short borders will be a good choice for those who have the hefty body type. Tall women can pick a kurta with many flares and broad borders.
- For a relaxed look, wear a jacket over your Anarkali Kurta and style yourself. A short jacket suits well over knee-length cotton Anarkali kurtas and long jacket will be a perfect match for floor-length and ankle length kurtas.
- If you are short, then you can confidently go with long length Anarkali Kurtas as it will enhance and give a tall image.
- To give a casual look in the summer, you can consider bright colored Anarkali kurtas with floral designs or any prints.
- While you dress up for weddings, take a dark-colored Anarkali dress with attractive designs and wear high heels, a statement neck piece and large earrings to project your beauty.