Banarasi Dupattas For Women
When we hear the name of Banarsi Dupatta, the image of Banaras comes in front of our eyes, and the Banarasi Dupatta is definitely one of the lovely art forms of this city.
Things You Did Not Know!
• The gold and silver zari work on Banarsi dupatta was inspired by the Mughal and pre- Mughal era. But it is also a fashion statement among today’ peeps.
• These dupattas stand out very beautiful because of the details of its borders. Gotas and Bootis inspired by flowers and leaves are used in Banarsi dupattas. It approximately takes 7 to 10 days depending upon the variety of dupatta to complete.
• Many Indian Actresses like Hema Malini, Rekha, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan choose to flaunt their Banarasi Suits with Banarasi Dupattas & even wore Banarasi Sarees to many events, occasions and premiers.
• Even the Bollywood Movies like Baahubali, Chennai Express, Devdas, Main Hoon Na has visualized the beauty of Banarasi dupattas as well as sarees.
• Even in the family of Mukesh Ambani, the owner of reliance company , her wife Nita Ambani almost prefer wearing Banarasi Saree or Banarasi Dupatta as it gives the royal look to her whole attire.
- Chanderi Banarasi Dupatta
- Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- Art Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- Silk Blend Banarasi Dupatta
- Chanderi Silk Blend Banarasi Dupatta
Banarasi Dupatta Trends
Read below to know about the latest Banarasi Dupatta trends that will make you fall in love!
Banarasi Dupatta with Anarkali Suits : The most eye catchy look you can put up in any occasion with long jhumkas. It will also not disturb your dance moves on the floor.!
Kurti Churidaars with Banarasi Dupatta : You can wear banarsi dupatta with plain full sleeved churidaars kurtis. This is the most deadly gorgeous combination you can carry in any one’ party, engagement with some fine jewellery.
Crop Top And Skirt with Banarasi Dupatta : If you want to wear simple crop top with skirt, you can wear your favourite Banarsi dupatta along with it. You can go for some hair do with this look.
Classy Lehenga Choli With Banarasi Dupatta : If you really want to be the centre of attraction
On any occasion, you can go with the heavy detailing lehenga choli with Banarsi Dupatta.
Palazos And Kurti with Banarasi Dupatta : You can opt for some kurti and palazos with the banarasi dupatta with different accessories. It will give you the subtle yet classy look!
All of the above varieties of Banarasi dupattas are available in different colors on LimeRoad at the best prices. So order it now to give yourself a classic look!