Black Tie For Men
Grab A Gentleman Look With Black Tie
One of the important accessories in a man’s wardrobe is a tie. Be it formal events or any casual occasions, one can grab a cool and handsome look by wearing a tie. A necktie is a long cloth that is used to embellish the neck. Ties can be styled in infinite ways, but more commonly it is worn around the neck with any type of knot. The knot that appears in the front side below the collar of the dress gives a classy and a stylish look for a man. The different types of knots used in the ties include the four-in-hand knot, the half-Windsor knot, the Atlantic knot, the Pratt knot, the Nicky knot, the Windsor knot, etc.
Ties for men usually come in different length, breadth, fabric, colors and designs. From solid-colored neckties to printed neckties, the ties are generally available in a wide range of designer collections. In general, ties are a part of the formal dress code and can be worn for business meetings, semi-casual events, wedding parties, etc. Most importantly, one must pick a tie matching to their suit or dress shirt to look stylish. Wearing an inappropriate tie will extend an odd look and will spoil the professional image. So, while selecting a necktie give importance to the color, length and the designs. Out of all the colored neckties, black tie is a super-stylish one which offers an attractive look.
A black tie is available in different patterns and can be styled easily with the dark-colored suits and the formal dress shirts. Black tie in the wardrobe will promisingly extend a great help when you dress up for formal occasions. If a black tie is missing in your wardrobe, grab a stylish black tie from LimeRoad and present yourself in a dapper look.
Modish Styles And Designs Of Neckties
The necktie is a fashion garment for men and those who love to appear more fashionable must have different types of neckties in their wardrobe. The neckties for men are obtainable in a wide variety of stylish fabric and amazing designs. Some common types of necktie include Apron necktie, Bowtie, Four-in-hand tie, Windsor tie, Kipper tie, Rep tie, Macclesfield tie, Skinny tie, the sevenfold tie, etc.
You can find necktie in materials such as silk, wool, nylon, rayon, ramie, polyester, cotton and linen. The silk ties give a versatile fashionable look and can be worn during the summer and the winter. The knitted wool ties are more trendy neckties that extend a smart look and can be worn for everyday office and other casual events. It generally keeps the neck warm during the coldest winter. In particular, the wool ties in darker colors will offer a classy look. For a bold and a perfect outlook, the cotton and linen neckties will be an ideal choice and it can be paired well with light colored summer suits. The cotton necktie is the best summer tie that gives a cool look in the hot summer.
The ties for men are available in colorful patterns and designs that include solid color blocked, camouflage prints, stripes, checkers, polka dots, floral prints, etc.
Style Guide On How To Wear a Black Tie
Are you confused about how to style your black tie?
Here is a simple guide for you to style your black tie in the more appropriate ways suitable for business events and casual occasions.
- For a business formal look, wear a white dress shirt and then pair them with a dark-colored black or navy suit. To enhance your professional image, pick a pair of black leather shoes and a solid-colored black tie.
- To look more relaxed and casual in a wedding party, pick a crispy white dinner shirt and then match it with a navy blue suit and leather shoes. To complement the attire, wear a black silk bow tie and a wristwatch.
- Black tie looks extraordinary with a white dress shirt, grey suit and white pocket square. Instead of a solid grey suit, you can also wear a grey plaid suit and a pair of black leather derby shoes.
- For a trendy casual style, match your white dress shirt with green cargo pants, dark green check blazer and a black tie. Wearing a pair of black suede tassel loafers to this attire will enhance your fashion style.
- To achieve a classy formal look, wear a light blue dress shirt and then complement them with a black suit and a black vertical striped tie.
- Black tie suits well when the white dress shirt is combined with black dress pants, grey double-breasted blazer or grey plaid blazer, a white pocket square and a pair of leather oxford shoes.
Browse the stylish black ties available in LimeRoad and purchase black ties of your choice at the lowest prices. Glam yourself up with a black tie and grab a gentleman look.