Suits And Blazers For Men
Suit Up To Grab A Professional Image
Suits are the stylish outfits that give a handsome and a professional look for a man. Be it a formal event or any wedding occasions, dressing up in stylish suits extends a charming outlook. It looks completely elegant when a suit is worn over a perfect fit shirt. To look super-stylish and to gain an executive look, men have unlimited options to style their suits by pairing them with an appropriately tailored shirt, tie and footwear.
As far as suits are concerned, pairing is more important and one should never mix and match the suit items because it will completely spoil the professional image. Wearing a suit for the board meetings or the business events totally uplifts the dressing style of a man and gives a professional touch to the outfits. Like the formal shirts, t-shirts and casual shirts, all men must have at least two or three sets of suits in their wardrobe.
Types Of Suits For Men
The popular brands of men’s clothing offer wide styles of professional suits in various colors, pattern, fabric and size. Perfect fit attire defines the fashion style of a man and one must consider the fits while purchasing a suit. Extreme slim fit, slim fit, classic fit, modern fit and portly fit are the common fitting types available for men’s suits.
- Extreme Slim Fit: This is an ideal choice for a trim guy. In the extreme slim fit suit, the jacket has a narrow chest and waist to give a form-fitting. The trousers in this suit offer a slim fitting with a narrow opening at the cuff.
- Slim Fit: Slim fit suits sticks closer to the body and can be worn by men of all body types.
- Classic Fit: The classic fit suits have a cut through the chest and waist. However, it maintains a body shape while wearing. These types of fits are easy and comfortable to wear.
- Modern Fit: It offers a fit that falls in between slim fit and classic fit. Modern fit is more trendy and fashionable to wear. Men of all body types can choose this modern fit.
- Portly Fit: It is a comfy fit that is available in size range between 38 and 60.
- Similar to fits, importance must be given to the lapels and vents while selecting a suit. Lapels are the folded flaps that come on the front side of a coat below the collar and Vent is a slit that is present on the backside of a suit. Both the lapels and vents give a stylish look for a suit. The jacket for the suit usually comes with side vent, center vents and sometimes no vent. Notch lapel, Shawl lapel, Peak lapel are some popular types of lapels.
- Notch lapel: It is the commonly found lapels in men’s suits. The notch lapel has a concave notch at the junction where the fabric from the lapel and the collar meets. A suit with a notch lapel is a perfect choice for business meetings and job interviews.
- Shawl lapel: The shawl lapel is a fashion-filled formal lapel type in which the fabric runs continuously from the collar to the lapel and then from lapel to collar without any peak or notch. It is usually seen in tuxedos suits and dinner jackets.
- Peak lapel: At the place of the concave notch in the notch lapel, if the fabric extends at the triangular point that runs upwards towards the shoulder instead of the notch, then it is the peak lapel.
The entire look gets complete only when you wear the appropriate pants. Pleated pants and flat front pants are the different styles of pants associated with the suits for men. The pleated pants have pleats at the front and are generally loose in the middle. Flat front pants lie flat at the front and give a slim fit. The bottom of all suit pants are either cuffed or hemmed with the bottom fabric turned up on the outside or inside.
The suits, in general, come in brand new types with varied designs, fittings, fabric and color. Single-breasted, Double-breasted, Business suits, Wedding suit, Dinner suit, Lounge suit, Mandarin suit, Tuxedos suit and Zoot suits are the different types of suits available for men. Based on the comfort and the dressing demands of an occasion, one can preferably choose the suits of their choice.
- Single-breasted suit: It is a casual suit that has one set of a button or sometimes has two or three buttons. The single-breasted jacket can be worn with a waistcoat without collar or sleeves. It is the British style suit and has a V-shaped neck.
- Double-breasted suit: It is an Italian style suit with no vents at the back and has two front overlaps across the body with generally 4 or 6 buttons.
- Business suit: It is a formal suit available in sober colors, formal cuts and exact fits. The business suits are usually single-breasted or double-breasted.
- Wedding suit: The wedding suits are the ideal choice for the wedding occasions. It comes in rich fabric such as velvet, jacquard, etc. with different cuts to give a luxurious look.
- Dinner suit: The basic black tie suit is considered a dinner suit. The slim fit suit in dark colors is the most preferred style of a dinner suit.
- Lounge suit: It is a formal suit that can be worn with or without a tie. The lounge suits can be used as everyday wear and the one with a single-breasted in dark color shades are preferred the most.
- Mandarin suit: It is popularly called as Nehru suit, a suit with a band collar. In mandarin suits, all buttons including the collar button will be worn to give a stylish look.
- Tuxedos suit: It is a royal suit worn by the Hollywood stars in the award functions and ceremonies.
- Zoot suit: It is a funky suit which has a long coat, big lapels and high waist. The zoot suits are the least preferred suits as it does not fit perfectly for all body frames.
Glam Up In Casual Blazers
The suits are the perfect choice for formal occasions and the Blazers are an apt pick for less formal events. The Blazers are typically a type of suit jacket that can be worn for both formal and casual purposes.
The blazer is often made of sturdy material and is available in solid colors as well as in colorful designs and patterns. Out of all the colors, the blazers that come in bright colors give an ultra-modern look. You can find the structured and unstructured blazers in fabric such as cotton, wool, linen, flannel, velvet etc. The sleeveless collar blazers, designer blazer, double colored blazer, floral print blazer, embroidery blazer, etc. are the new trendy styles of blazers that enhance a rich fashion style and can be worn for traditional events as the designs spread a lot of ethnicities.
Blazer is a style icon in the fashion world. To gain a semi-casual image, wearing a waistcoat or a blazer over a shirt or t-shirt is simple and classy enough. The blazers work well with formal outfits and jeans. Similar to the formal suits, the Blazers are also available in different styles such as single-breasted, double-breasted, slim fit, chalk stripe and pinstripe.
Having stylish sets of blazers in a wardrobe is not a bad idea because both formal and casual style can be achieved with the blazers. Be it a formal event, traditional occasion or any casual outing, glam up in stylish casual blazers to portray an uber-cool look.
Fashion Tips To Style Suits And Blazers
The suits and the blazers for men are the fashion assets in a man’s wardrobe because both the suits and the Blazers can be styled in endless ways as per the demands of the occasion. With the modish types of suits and Blazers, both formal and casual style can be gained. Here are some styling tips for the suits and the Blazers to achieve a charming look.
- For a dashing formal style, pair your black suit with a white shirt, black tie and a pair of black dress shoes.
- To attain a complete formal image, you can pick beige suits instead of navy blue or black suits. Beige suits look extremely good when paired with white shirts and a pair of suede tassel loafers.
- Pair a light blue shirt with navy blue chinos and a pair of black dress shoes. Wearing a navy blue blazer over the light blue shirts give a classic formal touch to the outfit.
- For a cool and unique formal style, team your white shirt with grey pants, navy blue blazer and double monk shoes. Pairing grey and navy together delivers a versatile look.
- While you go for business meetings or any formal events, you can wear a white shirt, navy blue waistcoat, a slim fit grey suit and a pair of tan double monk shoes. Wearing a striped grey tie to this outfit elevates the overall professional look.
- To achieve a cool and a relaxed look in a suit, pick a white t-shirt and pair it with light blue summer suit and a pair of white sneakers.
- For weekend outings, club your V-neck t-shirt with a blazer, jeans and a pair of sneakers to give a sporty look.
Buy Suits and Blazers For Men At LimeRoad
To match the latest fashion trend and to dress up in fashionable suits and blazers, purchase trendy formal and casual blazers or suits from LimeRoad. At LimeRoad you can grab all your favorite outfits from a wide collection of branded suits and blazers that are available in super-cool designs and colors at the reasonable prices. To grab a professional gentleman image suit up in modern and stylish suits. To clinch a cool and stylish look, glam up in blazers.