Blue Shirts For Men
Blue is the new black. Versatile in winter, summer, pleasure or for corporate. Blue has never been this popular as it is now. The blue spectrum ranges from Napoli blue, to lighter hue and dark midnight and navy blue shirts which can almost be worn with anything.
Knowing what to wear with blue shirt can be boring and at times difficult task. You either wear more or end up mismatch.
Some simple guidelines:
- Stick with a crisp blue shirt, a light shade of blue. Blue with white or black that is contrast works well.
- When it comes to neckties the world is small. Our pick is black or navy but red, burgundy and green will also work.
- Black or brown shoes goes perfectly well with these shirts. Loafers or lace ups are okay.
- If your blue shirt is tailored and bit short feel free to wear it over neutral tees like white or grey. You can either unbutton or leave the last buttons open.
What To Look For When Buying A Blue Shirt?
- Avoid shades that don’t work for business like electric blue or baby blue.
- Choose quality cloth avoiding rubbishy shiny fabric.
- Choose a shirt that you can separate for different occasions.
- Blue cotton and linen shirts are better for summer.
How To Wear Blue Shirts?
- Formal look- With blazers, under your double breasted suits, and neck ties and bows. With a well tailored shirt you are surely to win many compliments. Pair it with smart trousers or chinos and a black or brown belt. You can easily wear a tie of the same colour or opt for some bold colours. Complete your look with a pair of black or suede loafers or Oxfords.
- Casual look- For a night out or a date combine your blue shirt with denim. A shade light for blue shirt with that of your denim is preferable. Pair it with black leather jacket and sneakers.
- Smart casual look- For this look combine it with smart tailored trousers or with patterns. That is small patterns on your blue shirt with trousers or pattern trousers like checks or stripes with plain shirts. Combine it with lace up or boat shoes.
- Preppy look- Combined your blue shirt with tailored white or brown shorts with black belt. Pair it with loafers.
- Layer look- Pair your blue shirt with white tees for this layer look.
Blue tailored shirts for men is as versatile piece as the white or denims. Pair it with brown, black or grey trousers. You can also combine it with your jeans black or blue. Pair it with brogues or trainers for the formal or smart look.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop blue shirts for men from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!