Blue Tie For Men
Trim Your Fashion Style With Blue Tie
Necktie not only enriches the professional image but also adds a fashionable touch to the formal attire. Be it business meetings, job interviews or wedding parties, the necktie is a stylish garment that gives a trendy formal outlook. Ties are usually available in different lengths, breadths, materials and colorful designs. Matching the necktie appropriately with the formal attires will spread positivity through the stylish looks.
Ties can be styled in infinite ways, but the knots that rest below the collar points of the dress shirt will elevate the look of a person and the attire. Some popular types of knots that are used in the ties are four-in-hand knot, the half-Windsor knot, the Pratt knot, the Atlantic knot, the Windsor knot, etc.
Neckties are often made of materials such as cotton, linen, silk, wool, nylon, ramie, polyester and rayon. The colorful trendy prints and patterns in the neckties are the added fashion advantage because it highlights the presence of the necktie when worn along with the formal shirts and suits. You can find neckties in the solid-colored blocks, floral prints, horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, polka dots, checks, etc.
Have you ever imagined a fashion style with a blue tie? Just give a try! Instead of wearing the boring stereotypical colors of a tie, the blue tie gives an uber-cool look when paired appropriately with the formal or casual outfits. As far as the blue ties are concerned, you can find a range of bow ties, knit ties and classic ties in the shades of both light blue and ink blue with polka dots, prints and vertical stripes at LimeRoad from the popular fashion brands.
Trendy Ways To Style Blue Tie
Blue Ties for men looks extraordinary when paired with dress shirts, suits and blazers. Both formal and casual look can be attained with the help of a blue tie. To look handsome and ultra-modern, follow the trendy ways on how to wear your blue tie.
- For a relaxed look, wear a white dress shirt and then club it with blue dress pants, navy blue checked woollen blazer, solid colored blue tie and a pair of navy blue suede tassel loafers.
- When you dress up for business meetings, pick a white dress shirt and then team it with a blue suit and a blue tie. For a navy blue suit, both solid colored blue tie and a vertical striped blue tie match perfectly. A blue polka tie looks fabulous when paired with a light blue dress shirt and a charcoal suit.
- For a smart office look, pair your yellow dress shirt with a navy blue dress pants and a blue tie. To achieve a complete look, wear a black belt and a pair of black leather oxford shoes.
- A sharp professional look can be gained when you pair your light blue checked dress shirt with a blue check three-piece suit and a blue tie. Brown leather brogues look appropriate with this formal attire.
- For a dapper look, pair your white dress shirt with a white suit and then complement the attire with a light blue tie and a pair of burgundy leather oxford shoes.
- To achieve an uber-cool look, wear a light blue full-sleeved shirt along with grey dress pants, a blue tie and a pair of dark brown leather loafers.
- Team your white dress shirt with khaki dress pants, navy blue blazer and a light blue tie to give an elegant outlook.
- For a funky style, combine a white polka dress shirt with light blue chinos and a red blazer and then complement the look with a light blue tie, brown leather belt and a pair of brown leather derby shoes.
To purchase the wide styles of a blue tie for men, pay a visit to LimeRoad, one of the best online shopping destinations to grab the fashion garments. At LimeRoad you can find the latest collection of trendy ties at the lowest prices from the popular fashion brand. Buy groovy styles of the blue tie from LimeRoad and trim your look.