Blue Trousers For Women
Blue is traditional, versatile and the most acceptable alternative to black. Blue suits all your needs, formal or casual. It makes you look refreshed and approachable at the same time. There are infinite shades of blue for you to play with and create a personalized look. Whatever the shade of blue you choose, light blue, navy blue, cobalt blue, royal blue or any other blue, it represents a high street chic and elegant style.
Blue trousers are as widely accepted as black. They can be worn as cotton or denim pants for casual settings or tailored, structured pants in formal settings. Choosing the fitting of trousers is very important. If you are a plus size woman, wide leg hem balances the curves, creases make you look lean and vertical stripes make you look slimmer. If you are tall, rolled up hems, gentle flares or straight legs the most suitable. If you have a petite body, super skinny pants, bold colors and long legs make you look taller.
Blue - The Color Of Life
The color blue has so many shades and all shades look great on all women. They can be worn with many colors that contrast them perfectly. So don’t refrain from experimenting. Your perfect look is just a few clicks away. Here at Limeroad, we offer you varied shades of blue and a lot of options from our top wear range to make your shopping fun and easy. Whatever your mood is, blue trousers will never fail to attract your attention towards wearing them.
We have rounded up a few cool outfit ideas to wear with blue trousers to help you get the ball rolling:
- Lighter shades of blue work well with whites and blushes. Wear a light blue relaxed fit trouser with a peach chiffon blouse to get a simple, refreshing look. Top it off by wearing peach ballets.
- Navy blue shade of blue is very classy and super trendy. It can be styled to achieve almost any look. Navy blue trousers with a hot pink shirt is an extremely flirty look, for a perfect Friday.
- Navy blue can be worn with another shade of blue for a fresh, spring look. Be sure to match your shoes with your shirt to pull this look off perfectly.
- Royal blue parallel cut trousers with a white cotton button-down shirt is a sexy way to spice up your work wear.
- To make your look bolder and happening, pair your blue trousers with a rich shade of green. Believe it or not, green looks great with blue. Take our word for it, or try it yourself!
Get Your Own Pair From Limeroad
Blue trousers are inevitably a must-have in your wardrobe if you love wearing trousers. Find the exact design and shade of blue trousers that you need, only at Limeroad. We work 24/7 to give you value for your money and an unlimited number of options for you to choose from, at the comfort of your home.