Underwears are meant to be sexy. But there are days when we just need comfort more. Does that mean we compromise? No. We go for boyshorts. Boyshorts are high on comfort while keeping things stylish. With increasing stressful lifestyle, boyshorts have gained more popularity. Yes, as the name says, they were inspired by boy’s boxers. They are also adorably called “Boys’ cut” ”Booty shorts” ”Shorties” ”Boyleg briefs” etc. They give complete back and front coverage.
Not all women are comfortable with thongs. So they opt for boyshorts to avoid the panty lines. They give a smooth fit over the hips and upper thighs and they have a low waistline. Thus they give a flattering look with while making the torso look longer. Boyshorts are also great for summer and for sleeping in. You can also wear them while having your off day. Who doesn’t like lounging around in their shorts binging on Netflix, right?
Boyshorts are available in all kinds of fabrics, colors, elastics, and trims. Take a look into Limeroad’s collection yourself and find your perfect match!
Boyshorts are roughly two kinds based on the design:
- Bootyshorts or Cheeky boyshorts: They have a high cut on the front and the back end of the leg hole. They are so short that sometimes the bottom part of your butt will be exposed.
- Girlshorts: These are typical shorts but of lesser length. The cut is a straight line, covering the entire butt. This has more fabric and so gives more opportunity to show off the cute attributes like color or print.
Fabric decides the occasion of wearing the shorts. Here are some types to help you out:
- Cotton boyshorts are perfect for summers. Pair them with a sports bra or a camisole or a loose t-shirt and you have yourself a new sleepwear! And since cotton is a great absorbent, you don’t have to worry about sweat either.
- Some fabrics have blended spandex in them. If you’re into workout, these can be your perfect gym partners. They can be worn with you gym tights without showing the panty lines. These facilitate better stretch without the elastic cutting into your skin.
- In a sexy mood? We’ve got lacy boyshorts for that. The lace makes it look very feminine and elegant while hiding the problem areas. To add more spice, match it with a complementing bra.
- To make that perfect gown look even more flawless, go for seamless boyshorts. If the bottom is not very solid, camouflage by wearing skin colored boyshorts. This will save you from the infamous chaffing (rashes due to sweat & excessive rubbing of thighs) too.
Boyshorts sometimes ride up the hips and get wedged between the cheeks. So choose wisely. Remember to choose the right size and fabric according to your needs. Maintenance is key. Wash them with mild detergents and hand wash them. Keep some naphthalene balls in your underwear drawer to avoid getting them smelly. Look no further, Limeroad has them all. Go treat yourself to a nice pair of undies!