Boyfriend Jeans For Women
When it comes to being relaxed, no jeans will have your support quite like the boyfriend jeans. Baggy, cuffed and instilled with an ideal dash of virility, it works wonders whether you want to keep things easygoing or all dressed up.
Boyfriend jeans are doped with style and a total must-have.
No that doesn't mean that you wear your boyfriend's jeans or you steal it from your boyfriend. But the whole idea behind these jeans is to make them look loose and baggy on you as if you are wearing your boyfriend's jeans.
It gives a tight fit around your hips and loose and relaxed down on your legs. These are best for you if you have bulky thighs.
Styling Boyfriend Jeans
Though it may appear easy, the borrowed from the boy’s look can be a tough nut to crack. But all faith is not lost.
There are ideas to revive the wheel here. In fact, here are some smart ways to style boyfriend jeans that you would have never thought of.
- Ultra-Femme: Putting a twist to your baggy, oversized denim with a ruffle-sleeved button-down shirt and pointed pumps will give you a nice and elegant feminine look.
- Boho Babe: Adding an amazing touch of bohemian flair to your distressed and cuffed boyfriend denim with a printed, puffy crop top gives a fine and elegant look.
- Polished Back: You can intensify a pair of non-torn boyfriend jeans for nightfall with a dressed-up blouse and simple black pumps.
- The Parisian Way: For a laid-back look, you can team your distressed pair of jeans with a simple t-shirt and skinny belt.
- Bomber Brigade: You can keep your look sassy with a baggy pair of jeans, a black bomber jacket, and strappy heels.
- Suited Up: For a sleek look, you can wear the baggy jeans with a tight lace-up bodysuit.
- Jet Set Go: For an on-the-go look, you can try an airport outfit and team your jeans with a turtleneck, open jacket, and flats.
- Less-Traditional: Breaking from the tradition and picking up a pair of boo’s jeans in a darker shade paired with a blouse in an on-trend pastel looks chic.
- Model-Off-Duty: Pairing your beloved slouchy jeans with a low-heeled sandal and your most comfortable T-shirt, and then tossing a jacket across your shoulders makes everyone think that you are a model.
The great thing about ‘borrowed from the boys’ jeans though is the fact that they really become basic for every day, for weekends, for casual looks, and they do mix in completely with slip-ons, sneakers, flats, and can look trendy when teamed with sequinned tops and sexy heels.
Which of these looks is your favorite?
Do you own a pair of boyfriend jeans from Limeroad yet? If not, what are you waiting for?