Shorts & Three-Fourth For Boys
Boys these days are not anyway less than girls in fashion, because of the influence of social media, fashion magazines and the knowledge they gain from their circle of friends is quite astonishing. Boys nowadays know what to wear and how to style up themselves with no doubt they are always being levelup from girls.
Finding an attractive boy’s clothing can be tricky, especially when it comes to well-worn staples like boys shirts, shorts, pants or three - fourths. One may wish your boys clothing that’s functional, meaning it will keep up its shape and color after countless spills, stains and numerous cycles in the washing machine. But for parents and your boys they want their clothing to be perfectly cute without compromising the style quotient also which something that expresses the boys style quotient. So to find the best clothing for boys that strike that balance between fashion with function for boys ranging from toddlers up to an age of up to teenage. Like we adults have varied choices to choose from for kids for both girls and boys also have their own set of collections for their dresses and other accessories with variations in patterns, clothing etc.
Here let’s have a glimpse of the most wanted stylish set of shorts and three fourths clothing for boys.
What Are Shorts & Three-Fourth?
Shorts and three- fourth length needs no introduction but to be formal they define it as a variety of trousers which are short in length. There are people who love to live in shorts but there are also those who despise them as they are worn everywhere these days and there are so many different types of shorts and three- fourths. Originally they are developed for use by the military in the 14th century as they were used as a way to keep heavily packed armed soldiers cooler while serving in tropical climatic conditions. This trend almost immediately caught on, and soon many civilians were beginning to sport these so-called knee trousers as casual wear. The habit of wearing the shorts and three-fourths has flourished into the casual and even office environments in American and European countries. Paired with a button down shirt or even a smart polo shirt, wearing shorts and three-fourths has become a globally accepted form of casual dress that at certain times, even be worn for work in all office environments as a form of casual wear. Most of them are categorised according to their length and some as per the cloth from which it is manufactured.
Before investing in boys shorts and three-fourths there are some important points to be considered as first consider the boy’s fit and their physique because if one have long slim legs, then choosing slim cut shorts that end above the knee will give a great look. On the other hand for short and a little chubby boys they should avoid wearing shorts because it will make them look even shorter. If shorter boys wish to wear them then they can opt for short length shorts which are not too tight, because it will look like a pressed sausage. Also, these days there are a number of prints and classic patterns are available as stripes, checks or solids.One can wear shorts and three-fourths for very casual events such as barbecues at a friends place with cargo shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops will make you look young. One can also pair it with a pair of madras shorts, with polo shirt and boat shoes or loafers which will make you look debonair. On the other side avoid wearing shorts and three-fourths with a blazer or other sport coats or neckwear which will look unstylish.
Types Of Shorts & Three-Fourths
- Bermuda Shorts: Bermuda shorts are also called as walking shorts which is a bit longer as they end about an inch above the knee. They usually have a cuff in the hem, and they are extremely comfortable which are semi-formal but can be worn in a casual setting as well. In fact, Bermuda shorts can be worn during most activities, from shopping or going to outdoor parties or the movies. The shorts are available in denim, twill and in cotton with variety of colors. They are both comfortable and practical to wear which seems that this fashion will never go out of style.
- Board Shorts: Board shorts are very similar to swim trunks for men and are often worn as a swimsuit however there are a few differences as these have drawstrings at the waist instead of an elastic waistband. They are also longer than regular swim trunks and have no lining on the inside which is why they are often worn as swim trunks available in so many eye-catching colors and patterns.
- Capri Shorts: Capri shorts usually end roughly three to five inches below the knee they are extremely popular these days because they just fit any occasion. They also provide many advantages over other types of shorts as they do not appear too long or too short so they protect the legs in the winter and keep them cool during the summer, perfect to show off your cute shoes Which can be both attractive and comfortable. They are available in various range of designs, styles, and colors. Some even have slits on the pant legs at the bottom of the pants, and they can come with drawstring or elastic waistbands, making them very comfortable all year long.
- Cargo shorts:Cargo shorts are loose and baggy with the main difference being Chinos may or may not have pockets on the pant legs, cargo shorts always have pockets. Cargo shorts always have a lot of baggy pockets and in fact also these cargo shorts come in various lengths and can be found in a variety of colors such as navy blue, brown, and even in green. They are very fashionable and can be worn to both semi-formal and casual occasions. Although they have one pocket on the pants side most cargo shorts have these pockets on both sides, giving them a unique look.
- Chino Shorts: Chino shorts are made of a cotton twill material and are knee-length shorts. They are available in colours such as khaki , black, blue. They have cuffs at the bottom of the legs, and sometimes with a few small pleats near the waistband. Chinos are both comfortable and style suitable for wearing in both casual and formal occasions.
- Knee length Shorts:The knee-length shorts are slightly different which are best suited for picnics and also they can be a right one when made with the right fabrics. They are both comfortable and fashionable, and this is the reason for their popularity, especially with people of middle age groups and young boys.
- Pedal-pusher shorts: Pedal-pusher shorts end about two inches below the knee, so they are considered in between capris and knee-length shorts. They are also a little dressier than other types of shorts and depending on the type of shoes you are wearing, they can be worn to either dressy or casual events.They are longer than Bermuda shorts and other types, so many wearers consider them the perfect choice in terms of its length. They are available in denim, twill which can also be worn because of their length.
- Pleated shorts: Pleated shorts provide a more attractive look than other types of shorts, and they add a little volume and fullness to your figure. This is why people with wide hips or thighs should steer clear of this style of shorts, but if you are thin or slim-figured, or have narrow hips, pleated shorts will make you look great. Some pleated shorts made for men have an expandable waistband, and whether they’re made for men or women, these types of shorts can also come with a drawstring at the waist.
- Toreador shorts: While many types of shorts come in a specific length, toreador shorts are considered as shorts that end somewhere between the knee and the feet.They can be a solid-colored and are available in cotton, silk, cotton blends, wool and spandex. They can be worn as casual or formal or even as workout clothes as it is made of spandex. Whether you’re jogging, doing yoga, toreador shorts can be perfect because they keep you both comfortable and fashionable the entire time you are away.
Shorts and three-fourth for boys are available at Limeroad form various top brands in variety of fabric choices as like cotton being lightweight and breathable and is by far the easiest to wash and dry without any special care. However, the tight weaves of cotton hold hot air close to the body, and sweat or water evaporates from it very slowly. Linen shorts are very lightweight and comfortable, Tropical-weight wool shorts are used because of wool’s smooth drape which is a rare thing in shorts. Finally, shorts and three-fourths are such a modern classic cool piece for boys with a dated history which deserve to occupy a place in every boy’s wardrobe.