Brocade Lehengas For Women
Brocade lehenga adds a royal touch to every woman who is wearing it. Brocade is a richly decorative fabric often made in colored silks and with golden or silver zari work. It resembles embroidered material but in reality, the designs are not stitched bit woven along with the threads. Brocade lehengas look luxurious and are one of the most popular lehengas preferred by many women. These are not only chosen for the bridal purpose for a wedding or royal ceremonies anymore.
Brocade lehengas are available in a variety of silhouettes, colors, patterns, embroidery, fabric, and designs to suit the style quotient of the modern woman. LimeRoad have a variety of brocade lehenga styles that will definitely make you stand out from the rest.
Types Of Brocade Lehengas
Among the list of brocade lehengas available on LimeRoad, you can choose from a wide range of colors and silhouette. According to the look you want, you can choose the ideal style among various designs of brocade lehengas ranging from lively color with subtle designs to the rich colored lehengas with heavy surface embellishments, the options are endless.
The famous types of brocade lehenga designs according to body types are:
- The flared style brocade lehengas suits and compliments every body shape. Flared lehengas flares out broadly in large panels which give an impression of western gown rich in volume. They can have as much flare as one could handle and gives a beautiful twirl.
- The A-line brocade lehenga has a long top that fits your body perfectly till the length of the waistline and the lehenga flares down till the floor making an A shape. This silhouette of party lehengas is ideal for those with the pear-shaped body.
- Circular brocade lehengas are quite similar to the flared lehengas, but they lack a large volume of flare of fabric sections. The broad flared look of circular brocade lehengas give out a royal look and looks stunning when paired with traditional jewelry designs.
- The fish cut part lehengas are quite popular these days, even spotted by top-notch celebrities in this style of lehengas. This style of brocade lehengas are tight till the knees and then flares out to the bottom just like a fish tail, the degree of flares can vary according to individual preferences. These are ideal for those who are slim and have long legs.
- Other silhouettes for brocade lehengas are sharara style, straight cut lehenga, lehengas with a long jacket and lehenga saree. These are also available in a variety of color, fabric, and designs.
Brocade lehengas make you look traditional and gives the most royal look when paired with right jewels. They also give a twirl worth noticing. Brocade lehengas can be teamed with beautiful lehengas blouses in same or contrasting color for traditional or fusion party looks. These are available in all latest colors, work on lehenga can vary from golden zari work on a basic single color to multi-colored brocade weaves. LimeRoad has it all, look through the wide collection of brocade lehengas to suit your style.