Brown Shirts For Men & Women
The color brown is an indicator of subtle, down to earth personality. Even though it is sometimes considered to be dull, brown gives a warmth to the eye that no other colors do. Black can get predictable at times but brown is a perfect substitute that works just as versatile ass black but also adds a hint of surprise and unpredictability. Psychology says brown is a color that makes you look reliable, rational and smart. That is what we need to look like at our offices right? Also, brown makes you look grounded, easy going, elegant and warm. Well, that makes it a perfect color for casual day outs. So Limeroad brings you a collection of both men's’ and women's’ brown shirts that can easily be used in various scenarios and it would be easy to pull that off.
Down To Earth In Brown
Brown is the new neutral color taking over the overused black this season. Brown is classic and rich because it looks like leather. Brown shirts come in various shades like beige, dark brown, buff, chestnut, etc. Men or women, it is necessary to know what to wear brown with, to make sure you pull off the looks effortlessly. And since brown is a popular neutral color, we can get almost everything in brown like belts, ties, shoes, pants etc. So to not go overboard with brown, here are a few tips to help you out:
- For men or women, a tan shirt with dark blue jeans is always a classic.
- Try the denim on denim look by wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket with a light brown shirt and brown sneakers.
- For men: Wear a tan shirt with a light blue striped blazer and white chinos with some suede derby shoes to turn your sartorial beast mode on. This look is light and breezy and perfect for a casual business meeting.
- Another interesting approach to wearing brown is pairing it up with olive green. Wear a camel brown shirt with some olive green trousers with casual leather boots in maroon. Being the colors of fall, this is sure to uplift a gloomy afternoon.
- For women: Wear a brown peplum shirt with a black pencil skirt and black heels and give out that bold and sexy vibe.
Coffee To Your Soul
Black, blue and brown are the three neutral colors that go with pretty much everything, including each other. So try out different outfits with these combinations to find your perfect match. Even the ever controversial combination of black suits with brown shoes. Brown is terrific because it is warm and earthy. Brown shirts in all different types of fits, fabrics, and designs never go in waste. They make your wardrobe more sophisticated and sleek. Also, wear the right kinds of accessories like ties, belts, watches, and shoes give accentuate your look. Try out the Brown shirts from famous brands like Wrangler, Peter England, United Colors of Benetton etc brought all under one roof by Limeroad.