Chanderi Dupattas For Women
The dupatta is an important element of a women whole traditional attire. With India being so elaborate and varied, we get the uniqueness of some of the best designs and styles in this living world. The beautiful Chanderi fabric is famous for its lightweight, sheer texture and fine luxurious feel. Produced in the town of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh, this fabric comes in three forms, namely, chanderi silk cotton, pure silk and chanderi cotton. The chanderi dupatta will not only add another texture to the outfit but also that bit of jazz and shine.
Variety At LimeRoad
There are a number of Chanderi dupattas available on LIMEROAD,, let’s have a look over them :
- Cotton Chanderi Dupatta: Brand Name : Soundarya, with a length of 2.25 m having a lovely embroidery over it to give a finest look , 100 % cotton , machine wash .
- Silk Chanderi Dupatta: Brand Name : Ravechifab, with various attractive colors, floral prints and patterns with tassels and fringes , purely zari work , 100% silk and dry clean only.
- Floral Chanderi Dupatta: Brand Name : Faserz, a must-have dupatta in your wardrobe to look kind of different , you can mix match this dupatta with any of your suits.
Chanderi is now one of the most protected crafts in the country. Not only the government but renowned designers, fashion houses and Bollywood stars endorse this beautiful fabric on a regular basis. When Kareena Kapoor was spotted in a black and gold traditional Chanderi, hearts fluttered at the natural elegance and beauty of this fabric. Soham Dave, a leading fashion designer works exclusively with Indian handlooms and Chanderi is one of his favourites. Some fashion houses have reintroduced the value of this ancient fabric, and today we see youngsters proudly wearing their heritage, not just in the form of Chanderi sarees but also dupattas , scarves, tunics, kurtis and more. The versatility of this fabric and its easy adaptability to new styles makes it an experimental favourite for fashion lovers all over the world.
- Use a mild detergent for washing and wash it in cold water.
- Do not expose Chanderi fabric to the sun. Dry in shade, always on the reverse side.
- Chanderi cotton suit with dupatta and sarees should never be ironed in folds. Make sure that while you start ironing, the saree or the suit is ironed on the opposite side.
- For retaining the shine of zari, do not spray perfume or deodorant on the fabric directly.
- Make it a point to fold them properly and then use a hanger for storage.Grab this dupatta at a very reasonable rate and fascinate yourself!