Citizen Watches For Women
A watch is an essential accessory for women that do more than just telling the time. Citizen watches are around since 1920, but in recent years the Japanese company has exploded with innovation. Citizen watches for women are mainly known for their ease of use, because of their eco-drive technology. These watches don’t have batteries and don’t require regular winding. Basically, Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light from any natural or artificial light source and convert it into energy, which is stored in a permanently rechargeable solar cell. This technology is available in many stylish designs and antique watches for women. Classic watches made of stainless steel offer a sleek aesthetics incorporated with technology.
A well-paired watch not only accentuate your look but also add the perfect touch to your personality. Citizen watches go with everything in your closet. Select among many styles in eco-drive watches and other collection of Citizen watches for women on LimeRoad. To make the selection easy we listed down all the points and features added to citizen watches, so you can choose the best watch as per your requirement.
Citizen Watch Designs
Some of the Citizen watches feature a two-tone style with both gold and silver accents, while the ones with stainless steel give a sleek aesthetic look, leather straps give the watches a vintage vibe.
Basic features and design which differentiate Citizen watches for women are:
- Dial Shape: Citizen watches are commonly seen in basic dial shapes-Square, Round and Rectangular. Dial designs can range from the shiny plain classic look or embellished with Swarovski crystals to give it extra shine and attention for special events.
- Display Type: Citizen women’s watches typically comes with an analog display, time is represented by hands that spin around a dial.
- Strap Material: Citizen women’s watches are available in a variety of strap material like ceramic, leather, rubber, stainless steel, titanium and gold plated. They show a variety of basic colors: gold, rose gold, silver, white, pink, blue, black, purple, red and brown, with same or contrasting strap and dial color combinations.
Movement or caliber of a watch is the internal mechanism that drives the hands on a watch face and gives power for other functions such as calendar, chronograph, etc.
There are 3 types of movement in citizen watches:
- Quartz: These are powered by a battery. Also, they provide accurate time, ease of use, low maintenance, less expensive and durable. Hence, quartz watches are preferred for regular use.
- Mechanical: These watches require manual winding to operate and are found in luxury watches. They are durable, require no battery replacements, many mechanical watches have a transparent casing on the back which gives a clear view of the fascinating aesthetics of the interior of the watch.
- Automatic: In these, kinetic energy from the wearer’s wrist drives the mechanism inside the watch. These watches are usually thicker and require to wear more often to make the watch function continuously.
Citizen watches can be worn by women with any outfit and event. Apart from the basic features and eco-drive technology, citizen watches are also loaded with other features as per one’s needs such as water resistance up to 500m, activity tracking, chronograph, multi-function, and multiple time zone.
LimeRoad has a vast collection of Citizen watches for women to choose for, along with the classic piece, bring home the latest technology as well.