Scarves For Women
Scarves have been in use since from the ancient times and in the earlier days they were mostly wore by men but in the today modern new recent trend world they are mostly worn by women. A scarf is basically a fabric or a piece of cloth which is wore around neck and it helps us in protecting us from the heat of sun rays and also looks fashionable and stylish as per the modern trend. These scarves for women are generally made up of various material like cotton, wool or linen , rayon, polyester, nylon and many more also.
Scarf has become very important in the culture significance and religion also. In the Earlier days many muslim women use to wear head scarves for modesty and women of certain age use to wear scarf in triangular form to protect their ears from the chilly wind during winter season. Thus,scarf has many benefits and can be used in various ways. They are versatile in nature and are used for different purpose.
A scarf can also be used as a political statement. During 20th century many crusades wear scarves for women’s right to promote their cause and wore scarf of different colours during their movements. Also during world war second these scarvers were used as a symbol of nationalism and slogans comes to be written on them.
Different Ways Of Tying A Scarf
In the modern western culture, these scarves are used as fashion accessories and are tied and wore by women to cover up their neck in many different types.
Some of these types are described as follows :-
● It can be worn like lightly draped on the upper chest and knotted from the front. It will give a woman modest and elegant look.It’s simple and hence a trendy look.
● French Knot :- Hold the scarf like half and then just put it around the shoulder then take one loose end piece and then pull it over and under the loop of holding scarf. Now take second piece and repeat the same thing but go under and over the same loop.
● Necklace style :- Fold the scarf half of its length such that both the sides looks equally and then grab the diagonal end from both end and tied them together with small knot. Now put it over your neck and twist it and loop again.
● Knotted Necklace :- Wrap the scarf around your neck and then take one end of the scarf and pull it in your hand to make a knot and then take the other end of the scarf and put it under and below the knot created. This will give you a look for knotted necklace. It is the simplest and stylish wear to wear any scarf.
● Double Sided Twist :- Take two scarves and put them back to back. Wrap both of these scarf behind your neck and from them now loop and twist first scarf around your neck so that you can see the other two sides of other scarf in the front.
● Cozy neck wrap :- Take a scarf and loop it twice around neck and then tie the end with small knot and then tuck them up under the scarf loop.
● Neck Wrap :- Take a long scarf and loop it once around your neck and then make a knot with the loop ends up neat neck and then pull the fabric of neck loop down over half knot.
● Knotted Shawl :- It can be called as advanced version of wrap.To wear this style put the scarf around shoulders like shawal and make a knot in the back with the ends of Shawl. Pull the end tight and up high and then pull the scarf fabric down to cover the end.
● Classic loop :- Take a scarf and then wrap it around your neck and pull one end down slightly longer and wrap it around neck and then let both ends hang.
● Braided :- Take a long scarf and put it around neck and then tie a half knot with its end. Then take left end and pull it under the right end scarf loop and over. Repeat the same thing with the other end of the scarf and keep repeating it until the scarf loop is too short to loop and until it fully cover your neck from the front.After this step pull the braid to lose it and then tie a small knot with the end pieces in both end of the scarf.
● Rolled loop :- This is the most simplest way of styling your scarf and it is the easiest way of styling your scarf from all above and not even consume much of your time. Wrap scarf around neck. Take each scarf end above and over the loop.
● Classic Pull through :- It is one of the most classic way to style your scarf and it looks simply amazing and very easy to make also. Just take a scarf and fold it half. Then just wrap it around neck and bring both the folded end and loose end in your front. Now pull the loose end in the loop of folded end.
So these are some of the ways through which we can style our scarf. Though we can style it in the way we want to carry it like just wrapping it like a shawl or any other but the one above are those which can be casually used or with formals also while going to office or during any party event or in any occasion also. These scarves are very cosy and comfortable to wear and also very much useful in daily life. They have become of the most essential thing which every woman should always have in her wardrobe.
Uses Of Scarf
There are several uses for having scarf in our wardrobe and wearing it whenever we need to carry it with our clothes at any time and during any event or party.
Some of the uses of scarf are described as below :-
1. During cold climate or temperature during winter knitted scarf protect us from cold and also give a fashionable and stylish look to us. These scarves are mostly accompanied with coat or heavy jacket and jeans. They look stylish when wore with jacket and jeans.
2. During summer season when it is too hot they can also be used to protect us from the
dustier warm climate and sun rays heat.
3. They are often wore over eyes, nose and mouth to keep us free from the dusty air
particles and protect our skin to get harm because of these contaminated environment.
4. Wool scarf with thread work on them are becoming very popular and famous these days in the modern new recent trend and are mostly worn by women during any special event or occasion like wedding and while visiting someone special home.
5. Silk scarves are also used by pilots as a part of their dress uniform and it looks very fashionable and stylish when pilots worn them. These scarves are mostly of navy blue colour as part of pilot uniform.
6. Coloured Scarf are also used in sports and wore by the players of football teams across the world. These scarves comes in wide variety of sizes and are made up of particular colours and may have various slogans written on them or have various flag symbol on them representing their nation and country also.
7. Knitted Scarf are also use to gift someone’s special person. They are symbol of love, care and also represent its nation value and flag symbols.
Thus, if any women does not have scarf with her in her wardrobe then just don’t think so much in buying them. They are one of the most important essential thing which one should have as other accessories for her daily life. So just start shopping for these colourful and hence trendy and stylish scarf for yourself.
You get to choose a variety of them just by sitting at your place and searching online on Limeroad. Limeroad has a vast collection of them and they are available in many colourful and printed pattern. So just stop thinking so much and buy it for you today itself.
Related search terms: scarves for women, head scarf, woolen shawl, ladies scarf, bandana scarf, scarves online, wool scarf, silk scarf, scarf design, hair scarf,