Functional Swimsuits For Women
A Swimsuit is an apparel which is extensively used to display the woman’s physical attributes and features. Swimsuits are a fashion necessity for any woman or man who aims to make her beach days a memorable experience. Swimsuits have also become quite the fashion and beauty symbol these days. Swimsuits are not only being worn on the beach but also in a lot of photoshoots and other media coverage these days. This is the reason due to which it is used as the garment for many models who are put on the cover of magazines like Sports Illustrated and other such magazines. It is worn by celebrities from film industry as well as other such pop culture icons like singers and dancers as wellEven though swimsuits have developed vastly over time in both design and shape and other structural features. Yet, if we were to dive deeper into the way that this change has occurred over time, we will realize that the crux of the matter remains still quite the same. What this means is that manufacturers that are involved in the manufacturing of swimsuits for women are still very concerned about the comfort that a woman should be able to experience in these beach apparels. Another important feature is that while these garments are designed for comfort and exposure, they are durable enough to survive through all sorts of water and keep the wearer safe and secure. All of this has been achieved after years of experimenting with various materials for manufacturing swimsuits for women. Swimsuits are a garment which is invariably associated with the hotness and glamour of the individual donning it. Swimsuits are often portrayed in cinema as the ultimate garment that enhances a woman’s appeal. All of this is getting more and more evident by the fact that swimsuits have had a lot of varieties developed over time. From the bikini to the bandeau, there is a swimsuit for everyone. And Limeroad has a huge collection that will ensure that you find the perfect swimsuit for taste.
Swimsuits have changed a lot over the last century. Mankind has gone through some radical changes over the past few centuries and it is no wonder that fabric market also underwent some revolutionary changes. Artificial fabrics made up from a variety of materials which was cheaper, durable and still quite comfortable became the norm. Their application was then experimented in swimsuits as well. And there it is no wonder that Swimsuits are made up of various materials. Swimsuits are a garment or clothing apparel designed to be worn by people who are indulging in water-based activities. This may involve swimming, diving and surfing and many others. All of these activities involve wearing a swimsuit. Also, swimsuits were not originally as comfortable and exposed as they are today. Early, 19th century swimsuits were actually typical dresses that had hardly any special modifications made to them to make sure that they were suitable to be worn in and around water. They were simple dresses that were the contemporary norm back in the day and therefore, no special materials were used to make them.
The early swimsuits that were made up until the 1920s were made up of Rayon. The reason that it gradually went out of use was the fact that it was too durable. The early swimsuits were actually much more tight-fitting than the swimsuits that are around today. And since Rayon got even more tough and durable when it got wet made it quite uncomfortable as a fabric with which swimsuits could be made. Other materials that were used were jersey and silk.
Later in the 1930s swimsuits were made by different materials. This was an effort to find out the most suitable material for making the swimwear garment. Comfort, hence, became a primary focus of swimsuit manufacturers and rightly so. This is because of the fact that swim wear were clothes that were aimed at women who would want to wear the swimsuits at a beach. Hence, among the newly experimented fabrics the ones that were considered good were latex and nylon. Both of these fabrics were suitable at hugging the body of the individual wearing them. Another major change regarding the manufacturing of swim suits was the fact that the newer swim suits were made so that instead of being very tight-fitting, they were gradually modified over the years so as to be garments that hugged the body comfortably.
Types Of Swimsuits For Women
Women’s swimsuits are of various kinds and this is because of the fact that like any other fashion apparel swimsuits are made for a vast number of people. And since not all of them have a similar taste, swimsuits have begun to be of vast variety to accommodate the needs of every individual. This is the reason that swimsuits have grown to be of various kinds. Swimsuits come in all shapes and sizes and accommodate all the various swimwear needs that a woman could have. Even though, earlier swim suits were made according to a standard shape and size, this standardization was soon condemned because it inevitably promoted a certain body type and that clearly did not sit well with the public. Also, the fact that more and more women got to have the experience of donning a swimsuit because of the growth of the beach apparel in the past decades is a good sign for the growing swimwear industry. This, not only promotes a healthy perspective on life regarding self-confidence and other such healthy attitude related attributes. This is the reason why there are so many types of swim suits now available for women. All of these are available in a wide range of sizes and hence, fulfill the needs of every woman. Limeroad houses, not only the following varieties of swimsuits but also a whole lot of other brand new design and variety of swimsuits all of which are available at extremely attractive prices.
Let us now look at the various types of swimsuits that are available for women.
- Bandeau Swimsuit- The bandeau is a variation of the basic one-piece swimsuit. It is a minimal, strapless variation that is more or less derived from the one-piece. The traditional bandeau is strapless, however, in some instances the bandeau will come with removable straps so as to add more comfort and security to the bandeau. This can be used by putting on the straps while swimming and removing them while resting by poolside.
- One-piece Swimsuit- This type of swim suit is also known as tank suit or a maillot. The name of this type of swimsuit is evidence enough of the kind of garment it was inspired from. The influence for this type of swimwear is the tank top which is a main stream garment. The term is also supposed to be derived from the word “tank” which is an ancient connotation for swimming tank and hence swimming pool.
- Two-piece- More often called the bikini, this is one of the most popular and easily recognizable swim wears of all time. One of the pieces of this attire covers the bosom of the wearer while the other part covers the groins and the buttocks. This leaves an uncovered area between the two. Bikini, being one of the most popular of the swim wears that women can don, are available in a vast variety of variations.
- Microkini- This is a variation of the bikini. It mostly includes the same design, still it has a very meager fabric component.
- Tankini- Just like a bikini, one piece covers the breast but the difference is that this one piece also covers the stomach and the other piece covers the crotch and the buttocks. It sometimes leaves a small gap or space between the belly button in the navel region and the hips. Just like all the other swim suits on this list this apparel comes in multiple variations as well.
These are just a few of the types of swimsuits that are available for women. And Limeroad has a large collection of swimsuits that will help you decide what suits your needs the best. The swimsuits are a garment that are worn by a variety of women from all walks of life.
Swimsuits can be worn by women of all age. Because the most apt place to wear a swimsuit is the beach and the beach is not a place to have decorum and therefore swimsuits make sure that you can let loose comfortably and fashionably. All of this you can do while also keeping up a rather aesthetic fashion appeal. This is the reason why women prefer swim suits all across the world. And Limeroad is the perfect destination to find so many swim wears for yourself.