Shrugs For Women
Layer Up With Fashionable Shrugs
A shrug is a cropped garment which acts as a miniature version the cardigan. These unique garments not only keep you warm in the winters but also help up your style quotient by creating a cool layered look. Usually, a shrug is short and light with only one closing button or not even one. However, over the years they have evolved, we’ve seen shrugs for women evolve to various lengths, as well as different styles.
Long shrugs are quite popular among the ladies as they add a lot of grace to any look that you opt for. LimeRoad’s branded shrug online collection features top-notch style inspired by international and ethnic fashion, comfortable fits and impeccable quality. There are numerous ways in which you can bring on the oomph with our layered clothing options with a shrug. Shop online on LimeRoad right away to choose your favorites!
Look Stylish Yet Stay Warm
Who wouldn't like attending an open air wedding, especially in a country like India where afternoon functions can leave you sweating from top to bottom? Yes, evening weddings are much more romantic and bearable with a lot of women dressed in elegant black dresses, sarees and gowns that are stylish to make them look hot on the dance floor.
But, while you enjoy decking yourself up for the open air events that you are eager to attend, don’t forget the fact that you can start shivering as the hours pass by. Shrugs for women go a long way in adding to the style of your gown or black dress and at the same time, keeping you cozy and comfy so you can enjoy the night events.
Shrugs With Dresses
Shrugs and dresses have become a trendy combination these days, no matter whether it is a stylish maxi, an elegant black dress or a comfortable summer dress that you wear when heading out of the house for some household works. But the idea is to find the right piece for the kind of dress to pair with the right shrug. If you are wearing a summer dress, cropped linen shrugs for women with cut sleeves are a good option as they keep your body cool while covering your shoulders. Choose materials that are lightweight to keep you away from sweat.
Layering a maxi dress would be a great option for women who are petite. However, finding a matching shrug may require time and effort to roam around stores. Choose a color that matches the dress you plan to wear. If the dress is a plain one with no much design, you can go for shrugs with embellishments to deck up the look of your attire. If the dress you are wearing is on formal side, something in lace would be a good option.
Team up a casual floral women shrug to give your everyday outfit a chic twist or choose a crisp and simple one to give a stylish uplift to your formal and semi-formal ensembles. A shrug is also a fantastic garment to balance any outfit. Choose from our large collection of fringed or printed shrugs from LimeRoad to jazz up a basic outfit or pick a classic black shrug to tame down a super bold outfit.
Style Shrugs Smartly
Winter shrugs combine fashion and functionality. Choose shrugs made from wool fabric with embroidered details for unbeatable winter style. Opt for fun bell-sleeves with tassels. Go with dipped-front hemlines. Lacy see-through net shrugs offer a sensuous look. Denim shrugs are new and also versatile and offer a hip urban look at same time.
Here are five types of styles you can opt for to create unique outfits for different occasions:
1. Long shrugs offer a suave look like no other clothing. Choose a knitted logline version in black, an open front and slits on sides. Team it up with a white top, black distressed denims and boots. Wear a brighter tone of lipstick and carry this runway-ready look to the hip new event in town.
2. Channel the sailor within, with running stripes. Select a smart longline shrug from LimeRoad with navy blue and white stripes, three-fourth sleeves and an open at front. Wear it with a plain solid top, white ankle-length trousers and high heels. Tie up the outfit together with a thin women’s belt. Carry a navy purse and get set for a party.
3. Welcome with a floral printed shrug in three-quarter sleeves and a fringed hem line. Wear it with a black sleeveless tops and shorts. Slip on a pair of white loafers for a cool and breezy look.
4. You can now style up in the ethnic way with an orange shrug with woven designs, a V-neck, cap sleeves and hook-and-eye closure. Wear it with a beige coloured blouse, brown ethnic-print palazzos and beige ankle-strap heels. Wear large dangler earrings and carry a shimmer clutch for your lawn party.
5. Cropped and short shrugs are fashionable must haves. Choose an off-white open front with short sleeves and wear it with a black top and your favourite blue denims. Wear sneakers for a sporty attire along with brown shades for added style, as you step out with friends.
Type of Shrugs – To Add Taste To The Wardrobe
The following are some of the various styles of shrugs that you might find interesting and want to have in your collection.
1. Tie Front- These are usually short in length and can go very well as casuals. They are made to be tied in a knot at the front and hence the name. These are great for skinny women who want to look fuller.
2. Sleeveless- Well, these may be hard to find, but you can always be more creative by cutting off the sleeves to make your shrug more stylish or buying the from LimeRoad’s collection of shrugs. In this way, you can flaunt your arms while you cover your back and shoulders.
3. White- Black shrugs are very popular amongst women as they are versatile and go with any outfit. However, a white one will go a long way in making you look feminine, especially when paired with light shaded outfits like pink or light blue.
4. Short Sleeved- These are great to wear in summer season and can also make you look feminine, by showing off your curves as you pair them with skin fit denims and other casual outfits.
5. Lace- While short sleeved shrugs for women are apt for casual times, lace ones are great to pair along with formal dresses with an open back or shoulders. Choose color options that go well with the color of the outfit that you plan on to wear.
Shrugs work well with almost all types of outfit styles. For a casual day, opt for maxi or waterfall shrugs to add style to your look. Cleanly and sharply tailored shrugs, as well as shawl collared ones are idle to complement your work outfits. For occasions that call for more dressing, lace shrugs work wonderfully well. While shorts shrugs are largely associated with an informal wardrobe outfits, they can be used for more formal occasions as well if styled with right pairing options. However, if you are looking for something that fits into the formal section of your wardrobe without any hassle, take your pick from LimeRoad’s stylish range of boleros. A bolero is a garment like a classic shrug, is short, but stiffer in terms of fabric and is crisp in structure.
Shop The Latest Shrugs Only From LimeRoad
You can have a look at the range of shrugs at LimeRoad from different brands like Ten on Ten, Tee moods, Trend Arrest and various brands. Have fun browsing through our range of colors, styles and designs to pick shrugs that you think will be the best for your style and personality.
You can buy the best price shrugs online at LimeRoad and create several affordable outfit options. You can have a look at the range of shrugs at LimeRoad from different brands like, Tee moods, Trend Arrest and various other international brands. Have fun browsing through the plethora of range of colors, styles and designs to pick those that according to you will be the best for your style as well as personality.
If you are looking for chic traditional attire make sure you check out our ethnic clothing section for women as well. Walk and talk at the next Indian festival dressed in an Anarkali suit from great Indian designers. Our Patiala salwar suits are great for both regular wear and special festive occasions. Drape on silk sarees for family wedding occasions.
Related search terms: shrug, shrugs for women, shrug for girls, long shrugs, shrug design, shrug dress, shrugs online, long shrugs online, ladies shrug, woolen shrugs