Cotton Kurta For Men
Ethnic Style Meets Elegance
Cotton Kurtas have been traditional garments of both men and women living in the Indian subcontinent, since ancient times. In the 19th century, simple cotton kurtas for men were widely used by poets, artists and scholars.
Cotton was the most popular fabric, suitable for the Indian heat. Silk kurtas were used for festive occasions and by people from wealthy backgrounds. In the 1960s and '70s, loose kurtas became part of a young hippie movement. Today, gents' cotton kurtas are considered to be versatile garments, suitable for daily wear as much as for formal and informal events.
LimeRoad brings you the best price cotton kurtas for men. Browse through our range of stylish men's designer cotton kurtas online. Take home as many affordable varieties as you like.
Myriad Of Options
LimeRoad brings you the best of branded cotton kurtas for men, which feature impeccable quality and unlimited style options. You can pick up cotton kurtas in your preferred type of length, cut, ornamentation, neck-design and pattern. Here is a look at the plethora of options in men's cotton kurtas at LimeRoad for all occasions:
Festival season demands that you get dressed in the best of ethnic wear:
- Make sure you get yourself a quintessential gold-toned kurta for Diwali; wear it with a white churidar and mojaris.
- Pick up a cheerful blue V-neck embroidered kurta. Or stock up on embellished cotton kurta designs, which feature beadwork, chikankari, kantha work, sequins and more.
- For wedding receptions, you can stock up on grand designer cotton kurta sets. Choose a gorgeous purple and black self-design cotton kurta with mandarin collar. The set comes with a black churidar. Wear black semi-formal slip-on shoes with tassels. Or choose to indulge in a colour splash with a blue cotton kurta-churidar set which features bright maroon jackets.
- Choose a stylish yet functional ethnic look for college. Pick up printed or checked short men's casual cotton kurtas which are of waist length. Try a fusion look by wearing them with jeans and brown leather sandals. Carry a sling bag or backpack to complete your look.
- For college events, try longer cotton kurtas for men featuring styles such as asymmetric hemlines, high-low hemlines, and curved hemlines. Get yourself some classic Pathani kurtas for men, which have their origins in present-day Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Pick up a bright red or yellow Pathani cotton kurta and pair it up with slim-fit jeans, juttis and a Nehru jacket. This is a smart outfit for a Sangeet event.
- Depending on where you live, you can also select your preferred varieties from our exclusive collection of South Indian and North Indian style - readymade dhotis online. Match your cotton kurtas for men with dhotis and participate in your local community festival right away.
Experience hassle-free shopping with LimeRoad's user-friendly interface. You can buy men's cotton kurtas online with ease using our simplified selection and purchase processes. You can also pick up women's kurtis for your significant other. Or buy her a gorgeous ethnic dress for her birthday.