Cotton Kurtas For Men
Ethnic Style Meets Elegance
Cotton Kurtas have been ethnic garments of both men and women living in the Indian subcontinent, since old times. In the 19th century, simple cotton kurtas for men were widely worn by poets, artists and scholars only.
Cotton is the most popular fabric, known to beat the Indian heat. Silk kurtas were used for festive occasions and by people from rich and sound backgrounds. In the 1960s and early 70’s, loose kurtas became part of the hippie movement. Today, men’s cotton kurtas are considered to be one of the most versatile garments, suitable for daily use as much as for formal and informal events.
LimeRoad brings you the best price cotton kurtas for men. Browse through our range of stylish cotton kurtas. Take home as many affordable pieces as you like.
Myriad Of Options
LimeRoad brings you the best of branded cotton kurtas for men, which feature impeccable quality and unlimited style options. You can pick up cotton kurtas in your preferred type of cut, style, neck-design and pattern.
Here is a look at the plethora of options in men's cotton kurtas at LimeRoad for all occasions:
Festival season demands that you get dressed in the best of best ethnic clothing:
- Make sure you get yourself a gold-toned silk kurta for Diwali; wear it with a white churidar and mojaris.
- Pick up a cheerful blue embroidered kurta. Or stock up on embellished cotton designs, which feature beadwork, chikankari, kantha work and more.
- For wedding and receptions, you can stock up on designer cotton kurta sets. Choose a stunning purple and black self-design cotton kurta with mandarin collar. This one comes with a black churidar. Wear black semi-formal shoes along with tassels. Or choose to indulge in a colour splash with a blue cotton kurta set which come with bright maroon jacket.
- Choose a stylish yet functional ethnic look for college cultural festivals. Pick up printed or checked short men's cotton kurtas which are of length of your waist. Try a fusion look by wearing them with denims with brown leather sandals. Carry a sling bag or backpack to complete your attire.
- Also for college events, try long cotton kurtas for men featuring styles such as non symmetric hemlines, high-low hemlines, and curved hems. Get yourself some classic Pathani styled men kurtas, which have their origins in present-day from Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Pick up a bright Pathani cotton kurta in shades of red or yellow and pair it up with slim fit jeans, juttis with a Nehru jacket. This is a smart ensemble for a Sangeet event.
Experience hassle-free shopping with LimeRoad's user-friendly interface. You can buy men's cotton kurtas from our online shopping platform with ease using our simplified purchase processes. You can also have a look at women's kurtis for your significant other. Or buy her a gorgeous ethnic dress for her birthday or other upcoming family occasions.