Cotton Pajamas For Women
Who doesn't like comfortable pajamas? What does anyone expect when you return from a long tiring day? A good coffee, an oversized t-shirt maybe and a good cotton pajama. If anyone asks us, we would say pajamas are a girl’s favorite, undoubtedly! Easy to wear, easy to carry on, no issues while sleeping, loosely fitted and mostly cotton pajamas are suited for all kinds of weather, no matter what's the weather outside, you'll always be comfortably fitted in a cotton pajama.
Pajamas are often called PJs and you might not know, Pajamas originated in the Indian subcontinent. They were made famous by the British when they established East India Company in India. When they went back to England, they would wear it as a night suit with a flannel shirt. According to British, in India, the Sikhs and the Muslims majority wore the pajamas by both the sexes. There are various types of pajamas, they differ in length, different cloth materials, various prints. Often people buy pajamas with prints they feel connected to.
Types Of Pajamas
1. Traditional- These pajamas are generally made of flannel clothes and come in sets of two with a shirt.
2. Contemporary- These pyjamas are almost the same like the traditional pajamas with a little improvisation. These pajamas come in different sizes and shapes.
3. Day wear- some people prefer wearing pyjamas during the day also since they are super comfortable.
How To Style A Pajama Like A Pro
Since pajamas are easy to carry and are comfortable, we think there's no need to style them but what we also think is that one should carry out themselves with style no matter what they wear, right? And who doesn't love to be fashionable and stylish? Well, here are some ideas on how to style a pajama like a pro-
1. Street Style pyjama- you can try wearing a black and white stripe pyjama with the black and white striped shirt loosely fitted with open hair with a cross body satchel and black shades.
2. You can never go wrong with the pyjama shirt! You can effortlessly carry on with a office look by styling with fitted black colored pyjama shirt with a baby pink palazzo pant with a white handbag. Wear a black heel and open hair with round shades.
3. Have you heard about pyjama jumpsuit? If not, then why not try then? Try a silk pyjama jumpsuit with a silk belt tied around the waist with open hair and silver ear loops and block heels.
4. Wear a polka dot silk navy blue coloured pyjama pant and shirt loosely fitted with nude stilettos. Tie the hair in a low bun with nude makeup. Complete the look a small handbag with ear studs.
5. If you like prints on pyjamas, try putting on a rosie flower print pyjama pant and shirt of ash colour, keep the shirt tucked in. Wear them with a light pink bellies. Wear silver studs and keep the hair short and sleek. Complete the look with a cherry red lipstick.
Where To Find The Right Pajamas?
You can find all these products on our site. Limeroad has all the top class brands consisting of Zivame, Clovia, Sweet Dreams, and Oxolloxo. The price generally ranges between Rs. 180 to Rs. 1599. There is something for everyone. There are various colours and prints available. You can avail all this on our site LimeRoad, you can download the app from Google play store and IOS store to avail exciting offers and discounts.