Couple Watches For Women
Watches have always made good gifts, and lately, there is a trend of couple watches being gifted to couples at weddings or anniversaries. Matching watches with similar designs are often gifted, and it makes for a good gift idea as watches are a stylish and useful item to own, and a unique way to cement a relationship, or celebrate relationship milestones, rings are so passé!
Here are some couple watch picks from Limeroad:
- ADAMO Couple Combo Wrist Watch 109-327SM01 by Adamo: This couple watch set from Adamo features elegant and eye-catching designs, perfect for the couple who love classy ornaments.
- Howdy Beautiful Combo Of Black Analog Watch: If you know a pair of people who love wearing monochrome colours and simple silhouettes, this watch set will have them floored. The simple designs in black are a minimalist’s dream.
- Set Of 2 Analog Watch Combo by Asgard: No one can dislike this simple but stylish watch set. Featuring leather straps and black dials, these watches can be integrated into anyone’s style, whether formal, casual, feminine, or masculine.
Watches Make Good Gifts
Watches are a good idea if you’re stuck with what to get your relative for their engagement party. Here’s why:
- Utility: Watches are useful as they help one keep track of time on the go.
- Style: They are not only utilitarian but also a stylish piece of jewellery to flaunt.
- Range: They are available in so many varieties, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
So if you want to gift a couples watch, look through Limeroad’s collection of couples watches and find a perfect set for the perfect couple!
How To Style A Watch
If you have been gifted a couple watch, this section of the article is for you! There are so many ways to style watches, whether for couples or not. One can wear simple looking metal strap watches to work, it adds a professional touch to formal wear. Couple watches can also be great to wear on occasions, it can be fun to match an element of your look to that of your significant other’s. You can don a saree or a suit with your watch. If you wear watches every day and you feel incomplete without a watch adorning your wrists, styling a watch could not be easier! Simple metal strap or leather strap watches go with any outfit, and if you like some extra bling, a watch with studded stones can add that wow element to your outfit. Watches with coloured dials or straps can add vibrancy to your outfit, and can either be used to add some colour to an outfit that lacks any, or make an already colourful outfit look jaunty, but not over the top. One colour watches (watches that have one colour all over) in neutral colours can do a great job toning down an outfit that you feel is “too much”. So, if you were gifted a couple watch, there is always a way to style it and look dashing!