Cuff bracelets are a piece of jewellery that instantly gives one a polished and powerful look. There have been many famous personalities that have sported cuff bracelets over the years and looked great while doing so, one such personality was Jackie O, who was famously seen wearing beaten gold cuffs. Cuff bracelets, no matter how simple looking, have a solid presence.
Cuff bracelets come in a variety of finishes, colours, and designs. The famous Maltese Cross Cuffs by Chanel and Verdura were made in the colours white, black and gold and were embedded with a unique arrangement of stones on a cross pattern, they are nothing short of iconic. Cuffs can help elevate your look whether for work or a relaxed day out. Here are some cuffs from Limeroad that you can choose from:
- Brown Denim Bracelet by Bijou Vertex: These beige cuffs with gold accents have a casual feel to them, they’d make a great addition to your beach day wardrobe if you don’t fancy colour but still want a bracelet that looks fun.
- Gold Metal Bracelet by Fayon: This cuff is classic, it looks sleek and can inject style into your outfit. Add this one to your workwear for a simple yet smart look.
- Gold Metal Cuffs Bracelet by Zerokaata: If your wardrobe needs a statement piece, your search ends here! This cuff, with metal lined arrowhead shaped stones, are available in multiple colours, and with no doubt, will make you look like a diva when you slip them on. Wear these the next time you go dancing with pants, a blazer, and a lacy crop top for a look that will surely turn heads.
Cuffs add a no-nonsense look to an outfit, and instills in its wearer a sense of confidence. They are a good investment for people who like bracelets and want a piece of jewellery that exudes effortless chic. One can even pair plain metal bangles with a metal cuff bracelet for added sass. Rings with cuff bracelets add a look of royalty to the wearer.
How To Style Them
Cuffs can work with a number of outfits, here are some ideas:
- Wear a stone studded cuff bracelet, a stone studded choker and stone studs with a white shirt, pants, and stilettos if you want to shake up the classic shirt and pants combination.
- If you want to create a new outfit with a formal dress, wear it with a textured metal cuff for a look inspired by Jackie O.
- A white blouse with a playful patterned skirt can be toned down with the addition of a plain metal cuff with simple cut out work, it can take the look from girlish to serious.
- If you want to incorporate cuffs into your casual wardrobe, you can pick up cuffs that have a few fun elements like charms, beads, or tassels, for instance, a beaded cuff would look great with a kurti and shorts with sandals for a trendy fusion look.
Choose from a wide range of cuffs at Limeroad!