Denim Kurtas For Women
Kurtas are very comfortable, elegant and ethnic. They can be worn all day long without any hassle. They are considered to be a formal wear in India. Needless to say, there are a lot of styles and designs available in the genre of kurtas. Denim kurtas are the latest addition to the list.
Denim is one of the oldest fabrics known to mankind. It has never run out of style since its inception. Because of its popularity, denim has made its way into all kinds of clothes like pants, shirts, jackets, dresses and now, kurtas. Denim kurtas the perfect fusion of western and Indian ethnic wear. If you want to spice things up with your regular kurtas or want to look traditional while keeping in touch with your western part, Denim kurtas are made just for you. Explore Limeroad’s collection of Denim kurtas and get your perfect match.
Denim Kurtas - Style And Tradition Together
The most appreciated advantage of denim kurtas is that they can be worn with trousers or leggings or simply as a dress too. Denim kurtas suit all body types and can be used for formal or casual uses too. Ankle length leggings, jeggings, treggings or palazzos, denim kurtas work with everything. So there are thousands of ways for you to personalize your denim kurta.
As we know kurtas have a lot of patterns, cuts and designs, denim kurtas do too. The best thing about them is that they can be worn to almost all kinds of scenarios. Here are a few styling tips for you:
- For an evening outing with your friends, to create a modern look wear a flared blue denim kurta with black ankle length leggings and a pair of black peep-toes.
- For traditional settings, wear a denim Anarkali with white leggings and plain white dupatta. Complete the look with some jhumkas or chandbalis as you like and flats.
- Try the denim on denim look by wearing a shirt style denim kurti with black skinny jeans. To add more funk, wear denim sneakers with it.
- You can also try the denim on denim look with short denim kurta and white skinny jeans too.
- An A-line denim kurta without any pants can pass it off as a dress when you need it to. Wear platforms or stilettos with it to make it more chic and classy.
- Wear straight cut denim kurtas with palazzos to get a cool trendy smart casual look.
All these barely scratch the surface of styling ideas of wearing denim kurtas. If you love wearing both ethnic and western outfits, denim kurtas are a must have for you. It sits right on the top of the fusion wear items your wardrobe needs. The all-time favorite fabric, denim has finally made it to your all-time favorite type of clothing, kurtas! So go ahead and splurge on this trend and rock your look every time you wear it. Limeroad brings you the latest, most fashionable line of denim kurtas that you can style on your own according to your needs.