Denim Kurtis For Women
Since we all know how the denim trend has raged it's way into the fashion industry all over again after the 90's, we think it was really important to introduce our ethnic wear in a denim form as well. Denim Kurtis are kurtis made out of denim specially curated for you to calm your Indo-western taste buds. Denim kurtis are available on limeroad and elsewhere in all kinds of styles and sizes. Denim kurtis add a more fashionable statement to your already existing style.
Types And Styles
We think the biggest problem we as women face is that we don't get enough choice and opinions on a lot of things but with denim kurtis, it's not the same. AT Limeroad, you are bound to find the kurti of your choice, that too in your favourite denim fabric.
- You can choose the style want for example off shoulder kurti, cold shoulder kurti, A-line kurti, front/side slit kurti and even shirt type kurtis with or without collar.
- Since denims are mostly in blue pair them with a white legging or you can even wear them with a white palazzo of course depending on the style of your kurti.
- Your kurti collection is incomplete without a denim kurti hanging in your closet.
- Denim kurtis are good for formal as well as casual occasions so you don't have to worry about not having enough clothes to wear formally.
- Denims kurtis are good for summers they keep you comfortable and cold so you don't keep sweating all day long.
- You can wear denim kurti in pre winters when you don't have to wear a sweater or a jacket to hide it.
- If you're by chance convinced to wear your kurti in winters pick a nice long coat and dont button it up and you're good to go.
- Denims are hassle free because you don't really have to think much about Accessorizing them. Just pick out a nice nude or even grey handbag and you're good to go.
- Don't wear heels because they'll make spoil the comfy denim look of yours. Although you can wear the new trendy flats with tiny block heels they will for sure enhance your look.
- Never wear sneakers of shoes with kurtis that's always a bad combination to go with and it reflects poor judgement on your part.
Carry It Your Own Way
There are no hard and fast rules on carrying a denim kurti. Just wear one like you own it. Self-confidence is the primary key to carrying oneself. In this era of feminism and advancement, wear a denim kurti to work and show the world that you are the woman of India, the country of culture of tradition and you'll wear the western fabric your way in your own style and rule the fashion world with just a sweet smile.