Embroidered Dupattas For Women
Dupatta which is called by several names like chunariya or adhuni is a shawl like scarf. This is a part of a traditionally essential clothing in Indian subcontinent. Dupatta is commonly used by Indian ladies as a part of their salwar kameez and worn over the kurta and sharara. Dupatta is worn by ladies in many Indian subcontinent as traditional styles.It is mainly worn as a symbol of modesty. There is many different ways of wearing dupatta and has evolved during ages.
A dupatta is traditionally worn across both the shoulders and sometimes even on the head for covering it. It can even be worn like a cape by covering the torso.The material of dupatta varies as per the suit. There are several material used in making a dupatta like silk, cotton, chiffon, georgette. Several types of dupatta are also very common among the women like phulkari, chanderi, ikat, banarasi silk, gota patti, kalamkari, madhubani and pom pom.
Mirror work dupattas are a very popular among the women. Lovely embroidered dupattas are very popular among the women which vary as per the materials. Embroidered dupattas comes in several different colours like pink, blue, red, maroon, yellow, multi coloured embroidery thread works done on them. There are several online sites which offers many bright embroidery dupatta online at several price options. Limeroad brings to you some of the best colourful and bright embroidered dupattas online at affordable price option.
There are several different types of dupattas available in the market.Some of the several options are:
- Phulkari-This is a traditional type of dupatta from Punjab.It consists of intricate embroidery in various designs.The embroidery is done using floss silk thread on woven cotton fabric and it is also done on chanderi ,silk and other fabrics.
- Chanderi-Handwoven chanderi dupattas are so bright and colourful and made with so much detailing that it sets them part from the rest in the market.There are several chanderi dupattas which have printed pattern embroidery works done on them and some comes with tie and dye details and with zari borders.
- Ikat-Ikat patterns dupatta comes in peppy colours and are most popular among the women as they add glam and colour vibes to your simple looks.Ikta refers to that kind of fabric in which the yarns are bundled together nad dyed in order to create the designs on the fabric.
There are several embroidered dupatta available on Limeroad which can be paired with sharara,salwar kameez suits and kurtis in order to make they look bright and colourful.
- Yellow Cotton Phulkari Dupatta by Banjara India-Yellow cotton phulkari embroidered dupatta with mirror work on them is a extremely bright dupatta to pair up with any salwar suits. Made of fine cotton fabric this bright dupatta is filled with hand crafted embroidery and mirror work. Limeroad gets you this cotton phulkari dupatta at a discounted rate.
- Black Nylon Phulkari Dupatta by Weavers Villa-The black nylon phulkari embroidered dupatta can make any clothing look bright and colourful. With bright colourful embroidery work on them the black nylon dupatta by Weavers Villa is a must buy for women who love colours. Available in Limeroad at a discounted rate this lovely bright dupatta can easily take your ethnic wear a notch higher.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop embroidered dupattas from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!