Fashionable Black Belts For Women
How many times do we give credits to the belts in our clothing? Possibly none. And it isn’t an accessory we read much about in magazines or fashion blogs! However, it proves an essential part of the wardrobe of every individual. It becomes important for every woman to outshine and look well dressed and confident.
Black is one colour that comes in handy and mixes well with every other colour in our dressing. Similarly, a black belt can never disappoint you in times of need or in times of fashion.
It is extremely important to own good quality belts that do not lose their essence and lustre in the outfit and so Limeroad provides for all solutions.
Styling The Black Belt
- Black is not a difficult colour and thus merges very smoothly with every shade. So, a black belt with a silver or gold buckle would compliment black jeans, trousers, shorts, with a solid colour t-shirt on the top.
- Yet another and most common way of putting a black belt to use is wearing it on the denim jeans with a fancy white top or even a casual white t-shirt.
- The black belt would also perfectly fit on the mid-waist in a long maxi dress or skin-tight gown of red colour.
- An all-black outfit, with high neck sweater and jeans and a black belt on long white or beige coat, would make it look innovative and fashionable at the time.
- A cute baby pink top, blue denim shorts, and black belt give an “aww- adorable” look to a girl.
- Same goes for a light blue top, with a dark blue denim short and just the perfect match of the black belt from your wardrobe.
- Tucking your winter scarf in the black belt over a long coat can make a complete look.
The Wise Advice
Black is one such colour that will work good with the whites, blacks, reds, denim, beiges to name a few but might also work equally well with other colours such as green, pink, grey, silver, golden.
Still, try not to go too hard on the colour black by putting it anywhere! Because you’ll want to put it for styling purpose and not forceful attention. Try to choose the correct width of the belt when adding it to your outfit.
Even in black comes a wide range of shades. The task is to choose the correct option for your look. Also, you can try different materials such as leather, matt, glossy, velvet etc.
Since black is a colour for all and one that does solve problems for people while fitting it in the attire Limeroad provides a whole range of brands to choose from as well and some of them are; Aditi Wasan, Alvaro Castagnino, ANTIFORMAL, Baluchi, Design Villa, DIOVANNI, EMOSHA, Exotique, KAZO, Lino Perros, Purpulicious, SNOBY, Van Heusen, YES TEN.
Grab yours now and spread the word to friends too as Limeroad offers a great variety of black belts in different styles, for all purposes from fancy to subtle and to formal.