Buy Flying Machine Shirt For Boys in India @ Limeroad
Flying Machine Shirt For Boys
About Flying Machine
Flying Machine is India's first home bred jeans brand, owned by Arvind mills' garments division. Born in the year 1980, they were considered a cult for the next 10 years. By 1994 it had become a leader in branded jeans and shirts in India and is still seen as trendy and premium.
Originally, a shirt is an undergarment worn exclusively by men, it has become, in American English, a catch-all term for a broad variety of upper-body garments and undergarments. In British English, a shirt is more specifically a garment with a collar, sleeves with cuffs, and a full vertical opening with buttons or snaps North Americans would call that a "dress shirt", a specific type of "collared shirt". A shirt can also be worn with a necktie under the shirt collar.
- Polo shirt by Flying machine – A pullover soft collar short-sleeved shirt with an abbreviated button placket at the neck and a longer back than front.
- Rugby shirt by Flying machine – A long-sleeved polo shirt, traditionally of rugged construction in thick cotton or wool, but often softer today
- Henley shirt by Flying machine – A collarless polo shirt
- Baseball shirt (jersey) by Flying machine – Usually distinguished by a three-quarter sleeve, team insignia, and flat waist seam
- Sweatshirt by Flying machine – Long-sleeved athletic shirt of heavier material, with or without hood
- Tunic by Flying machine – A primitive shirt, distinguished by two-piece construction. Initially, a men's garment is normally seen in modern times being worn by young boys.
- Nightshirt by Flying machine – Often oversized, ruined or inexpensive light cloth undergarment shirt for sleeping.
It is a subjective thing. Well, first of all, it depends on the people wearing them. They might have different reasons to do so. Well wearing long sleeves is more convenient rather than wearing short sleeves. Because with long sleeves, you can have the option of rolling down the sleeves when the office gets too cold or when there is a need to present a project to the investors, etc. Meanwhile, you can have the option of rolling up sleeves in case you needed to handle an arduous paper task. Long sleeves look better with a tie rather and slacks (office) / jeans than short sleeves. It makes you look professional in some sense. Short sleeves are usually for those informal, casual getaways with friends and they usually look good if paired with shorts and some loafers and a hand of beer.
We wouldn’t suggest that look for when you’re out and about. If you’re going casual and want to wear long sleeves, nothing looks sharper than a long sleeved henley. GO FOR THE BEST OPTIONS AT LIMEROAD!