Shirt is a common apparel which can be seen worn by the people in the world. While walking down the street most of the time we must have noticed people wearing shirt. A shirt is basically a simple piece of clothing which covers the top part of the body and has collar, sleeves and button down the front. A shirt may or may not have pocket. In modern recent trend a lot of shirt type has come in the market but generally we divide the shirt into two categories and these are formal shirt and casual shirt.
A casual shirt is basically almost same in outer look as formal shirt but these casual shirts can be worn in various places like while going out for an outing or in home also during weekend. On the contrary, a formal shirt is normally worn by men or women when they are going to attend any business meeting or for an interview. They are not such versatile in nature but considered to be a good and discipline wear which can be worn in front of a business person or while visiting to client side. But one good thing about formal clothes is that they can make a person to look elegant and glamorous too. Thus, we can say that our dressing code creates a great impact on the front person and can create thought in his mind for what we believe and who we are personally.
Types Of Formal Shirts
In the modern recent new trends, a lot of formal shirts have come up in the market which we people can choose depending upon the occasion,print and pattern, material, size and sleeves too. Some of these classification of formal shirts based on their pattern can be described as below :-
1. Solid Shirts :- Solid shirts are those shirts which are mostly plain and of single colour. These shirt do not have any attachments like zipper or laces. These solid shirt also do not have any sorts of print and patterns on them and are mostly simple. These shirt are normally worn by men below a blazer. These solid shirt gives a decent and simple look to the person wearing this shirt. These solid shirts can be of long sleeves or short sleeves and are available in market in various material like cotton, synthetic and many more others.
2. Check Shirts :- Check Shirts are those shirts which have cross cut pattern of vertical and horizontal stripes all over through it.These checked shirts are normally versatile in nature and never go out of fashion. Also these checked shirt are very much popular and famous in new modern trend and is a must piece to buy for our wardrobe for everyone. These checked shirts can give a cool and smart look to the person when they are paired to wear with ripped denim jeans. Thus it is a must piece for all of us to buy for our wardrobe and wear in any occasion as these checked shirts can be worn casually or in any formal event like in business or social meeting.
3. Striped Shirts :- Strip shirts are those shirts which have vertical stripes all over it. It is generally paired with pants or trousers. It can be worn by both the genders men or women. These shirts can be long sleeves or short sleeves. Women can style with striped shirts in many ways like they can pair their striped shirt with a bright scarf or by wearing this shirt by tucking in a short skirt and many more. All these styling can make them look cool and also make them feel cosy and comfortable.
4. Mandarin Collar Shirts :- Mandarin collar shirt are basically those shirts which have a stand up collar style and are mostly short and unfolded. In their earlier days they were only popular in China but in the new modern trend world they have become famous all over the world as they have reduced the need for necktie thus making it easier for people wearing it to dress up. These mandarin collar shirt looks very stylish when worn with jeans and can make you look cool in any party. They can also be worn in casual wear while going for a walk or visiting a friend home.
5. Cotton Formal Shirts :- Cotton formal Shirts are particular those shirts which are made up of cotton clothes. These type of shirts are very much comfortable wear during summer and they look extremely classy when paired with pant or trousers. They come in various patterns like simple plain pattern, check pattern and many more. They look fashionable as well as is the choice of almost every men to wear during summer. Also one can find various shades which are unbeatable to wear during summer and also classy. The best thing about these formal cotton shirts are they look novel and give a smart look to the person wearing it.These shirts are the best wear which every men can choose to buy and wear during summer season.
Thus, these are the some of the common varieties of formal shirts. Although there are various patterns of formal shirts which have now come up in the market but the given and define above are the ones which every guy should have one for its wardrobe.
Also note that nowadays there are formal shirts which are available for women also and they look very smart and stylish on them. Thus these formal shirts can be worn by both men and women and are the most comfortable wear to be worn while going for any business meeting or any client deal. Also this type of wear personify the discipline and classy personality of the person wearing it.
Styling Your Formal Shirts
There are various ways through which we can style our formal shirts and can make us feel and look good and happy about what we are wearing. But one thing which is very important while wearing these formal shirts is that these formal shirts should be spotlessly clean. Besides these, some other ways through which we can style our formal shirts are as follows :-
● Formal shirts can be styled as a semi casual wear. Like just wear your white colour formal shirt with a bow which is a kind of knot tie with two loops and two loose end. Also paired this type of wear with coat and pant can make you look extremely classy, stylish and fashionable in any party.
● Other way to style these formal shirts is to choose a light toned suit to wear during day time during summer so that they can look colourful and also this colour combination do not itch in the eyes of the other person. Since summers are mostly very hot so it is mostly preferred to wear bright and light colour during that time.
● We can also choose to wear a crisp button up shirt to wear and can pair it with pant or trousers which looks extremely stylish when worn formally while going for a meeting also.
● Also we can pair our formal shirt with a tuxedo jacket and tuxedo pants and also highly polished shoe to look classy and fashionable in any party.
In the earlier days the material or natural fibres which were generally used to make these shirts was cotton, linen or silk but nowadays many artificial fibres have come in the market like polyesters which are used to make these formal shirts. These artificial fibres are very much low in cost but the material used in these artificial fibres is not so much good and long lasting as compared to natural fibres.
Formal shirts made up of polyesters are not so much good to use as they are made up of poor materials owing to less softness. That’s why cotton shirts are considered to be best for casual wear during summer time. Moreover it is believed that shirts made from cotton have long staple length and are long lasting. Besides these shirts which are made up of silk are worn occasionally and are not considered to wear during any business meeting or in any business event.So these are some of the materials which are used in making these formal shirts. Although there are other materials which are available in the market like yarn, wollen but the one given above are the ones which are mostly used.
Thus,considering all details above we can say that formal shirts are the best wear or attire to be worn in any business event or during an interview as the person looks personify most of the things about its personality and choice. So one must try to wear only formal clothes while going for an interview or business meeting.So one must have a formal shirt to wear in its wardrobe.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
Start shopping for this exclusive wear and also affordable from none other than the website or application of Limeroad. At Limeroad, you can get varieties of these formal shirts based on their patterns, colours, types and many more choices. So just stop thinking and start buying for at least one formal shirt which you can wear without thinking twice to wear during your interview or any business meeting.