Gold Plated Necklaces
Gold Plated Jewellery has been a true gift to fashionistas all over. Are you someone who just loves the bling of the sassy Gold?
But do you also wish for something that would be lighter in weight and less heavy on the conscience?
Well, Gold Plated Jewellery has always been there to put an end to such dilemmas.
What is Gold Plating?
Gold plating is a method of making jewellery by washing silver or other metals with sheets of Gold. These layerings may vary in their thickness but are sure to give an exquisite look to the jewellery. Gold Plated Necklaces have a certain mark about them. They look dazzling on the wearer, and the Gold plating also makes them cheaper as compared to Gold filled necklaces.
Styling Gold Plated Necklaces
We all know that Gold is traditionally related to the Grand Indian Weddings in our minds. But this is just a fallacy. With all the extravagance and everything, Gold Plated Necklaces also come in various petite designs that add a simple bling to your attire.
Limeroad brings to you Gold Plated Chain Necklaces with simple pendants to go with simple casual attires. The generic designs of chain necklaces make it possible to blend them with both Indian and Western clothing.
Apart from this, the variety of Gold Plated Pearl Necklaces offered by Diva Walk at Limeroad makes it possible for you to carry your inner glow with your accessories!
However, if you're someone who wants to make an ethnic statement, Gold Plated Indian Necklace steal the show like no other! Check out the Gold Plated Collar Necklaces by Kalapuri at Limeroad, and choose your favourite authentic design to go with a fabulous Silk Saree.
Gold can never be overdone, and that's why Limeroad also brings to you complete jewellery sets plated in Gold for you to get the complete look, all at one destination. Moreover, Gold Plated Tassel Necklaces with the look of a Bib are also trending these days. Because what's a little shimmer without tassels to shimmy it off? The long Gold Necklace by Diva Walk is sure to add colour and glint to your outfit.
Pros And Cons of Gold Plated Necklaces
1. Gold plated necklaces are lighter than real Gold jewellery, therefore are easier to carry off. Let's face it, the lesser weight around our necks, the more comfortable we feel!
2. Gold plating is often done by mixing Gold with other lighter alloys, which gives the necklace a white shine. This is considered to be a very pleasing look on the wearer.
3. While we all feel bedazzled by the grandeur of Gold, it is an investment one needs to think before making. Gold plated necklaces are cheaper as compared to Gold filled necklaces.
1. With Gold plated necklaces, one can be sure that they will wear off with time. So choose your necklaces carefully, probably for less frequent occasions.
2. Getting them replated is not so easy either. So once corrupted, Gold plated jewellery loses its charm a little.
Despite its doubts, Gold Plated Jewellery bags its place in the top levels of the fashion chart. Get on board with Limeroad to catch the dazzling hep look in the modern plating style right now!