Grey Blazers For Women
Blazers have become a staple clothing piece in the wardrobe. A blazer can transform your personality in a jiffy! Among so many different types and colors of blazers, a grey blazer is more versatile and flattering than any other blazer. It will look both professional as well as sexy. No doubt, it is a very sober color and sets a trend with whatever it gets paired up with.
- Choosing the right blazer is very important. A grey blazer can be worn during winters, springs as well as summer. It goes particularly well with black trousers, dark shaded jeans and skirts.
- Different types and styles of blazers come in only grey color. They can vary in fabric too.
- Grey blazers can be paired up for work and attending parties too. The grey blazer fully lined, buttons and notch collar with a red pucker can give you an absolutely hot look.
- Long grey blazers, on the other hand, can be paired up with long skirts and shorts to give you sensual look.
- Grey blazers can be worn by both slim and curvy women, it will definitely give nicer shape to both types of women.
What Really Matters
- Perfect inner
All the above-mentioned points really matter if you are wearing a nice grey blazer either short or long.
Do’s And Dont’s
- Don’t ever iron your blazer.
- If you spill anything on your blazer, wash it immediately.
- Always store your blazer in garment bags after dry cleaning.
- If you want to get your blazers tailored, you need to go to the professional tailor so that your blazer won’t get dirty and be cleared of any loose threads.
Shop At LimeRoad
So hurry up & don’t think much. Just pick the right fit for yourself, pair up with any of the suggestions given above and rock your party/work look!
Do check out LimeRoad’s exclusive collection of hot grey blazers at attractive prices. Order one today!