Handmade Bangles For Women
Bangles are one of the very popular, must-have accessories in an Indian woman’s wardrobe. They are a quick way to spice up your ethnic outfit. Bangles are often inexpensive and are easily paired with other bangles to create a pretty set or worn alone for a more modern, sleek look.
Bangles come in many shapes, sizes, colors, prints, with designs and materials that fit every category of fashion. They also come in different materials, including silver, gold, acrylic and stainless steel. There's a bangle for every occasion, and they're very simple to wear in style. Recently, there is a huge wave of beautiful handmade bangles in the market. Most of these are the DIY types but you can easily find a classy collection of them on Limeroad according to your needs.
The Joy Of Bangles
Bangles are lived by everyone. They also hold a very respectable position in the Indian culture. So any traditional setting that requires you to dress up in the perfect ethnic wear demands nice and pretty bangles. Many ready-made bangles are available out there in the market. But recently what we have seen is a trend where women make the kind of bangles they need themselves. Silk threads, beads, cloth, papers are some of the popular items used to make bangles.
Here are some types you might like knowing about:
- Thread Bangles: These are handmade by wrapping thread around a bangle. Most popularly, silk threads are used for this purpose. There are made in single colors and multi-colors. These are very easy to make and give out a very casual look.
- Cloth Bangles: These are made similar to the thread bangles but cloth is used in place of the threads. These could be wrapped or stitched on the bangle. These give a cool traditional look that is perfect for a daytime event.
- Crochet Bangles: These, as the name says, are made by the crochet work. These look elegant and sometimes have beads on them. The designs look elegant and classy. You can wear these with casual outfits.
- Paper Bangles: These are handmade bangles that are wrapped in paper string. Different styles of origami are put into use here. If there is a glue used, it adds to the fragrance of the bangle. These are casual enough to be worn with kurtas and jeans for a funky look as well.
- Crystal Bangles: These have a little bling in them. Made by beading a particular type of beads in a string around a bangle, these can be made as sparkly as you like. You can also make them according to the stones that suit your zodiac signs. Fun, isn’t it?
Well, all these certainly sound amazing. But do you actually have the time to spend on making them? OR maybe crafty enough to make a couple of bangles without messing up? Don’t worry, leave that to the pros. There are many people who engage in this business and to help you get these amazing products from them Limeroad is the perfect platform. Buy a really cute set of handmade bangles of the types mentioned above or there are many more handmade bangle types you can explore. Have fun finding the perfect pair of bangles for you!