Bored with the same old lights? Why not try something new? There is a common perception that lanterns are old and not fashionable. But lanterns are also vintage, right? So all the vintage lover, where are you all? Lanterns first came into existence for the purpose of emitting light in the night before the invention of electricity. They were usually made of metal to protect from fire. Before the preparation of glass sheet, animal horn scraped thin and flattened was before as an alternative option. Since that time we've evolved a lot, there are now lanterns of various sizes and shapes. There are few paper lanterns for the purpose of decoration. Most of the lanterns nowadays don't have the real holder for fire stand but have a holder for an electric bulb.
Nowadays there are Chinese Lanterns which are paper light, they're easy to light and they are set free in the sky. They make the dark night look beautiful. Lanterns are very simple yet so elegant to look if styled accordingly. Since the popularity of interior designing, lanterns are used as a decorative item rather than a source of emitting light. People create their rooms themed wise, for instance, they leave their walls painted blue and style it with a white lantern decorated with shells and sand. People get creative with little things and the ultimate result it outstanding.
How To Decorate Lanterns
Confused about how to put up the lanterns? Which background will suit the most? Don't have any idea? Lanterns can go with anything and everything if you find the perfect lantern because lanterns don't only come in same shape and size, there are a variety of lanterns available. Leave your worries on us, here are some ideas on how to decorate lanterns-
1. If you have a solid background, style it with a white coloured vintage lantern with yellow night bulb.
2. You can decorate a wooden coffee table with old rustic and woven wooden lanterns of two different sizes.
3. You can also decorate an ornate white table with white mismatched sized lanterns with real candles.
For all those garden enthusiasts, you can lighten up your beautiful garden with gorgeous Moroccan style lattice candle lantern
4. Lanterns are not only bound to gardens or drawing room or bedroom decorations, libraries can also be decorated with lanterns, I know it's not a common idea but why not try something different? Try out baja mission style copper lantern wall light with a candle.
5. Traditional vintage lanterns are no more used at nights as a source of light but they are kept as a decorative item at home. They will be best suited with wooden chic furniture with a little rustic look.
Find Your Best Lanterns At Limeroad
LimeRoad is not about clothes and accessories but it's more than that. With us find the best lanterns which illuminate your room as well as your idea. LimeRoad has a wide variety of collection of lanterns varying from height three inches to seventeen inches, different colours are available from white to burnished wooden colours, price ranging between Rs. 359 to Rs.15,000.
You'll find all these products on the official website of LimeRoad and you can also download the app from Google play store and IOS store.