A person's lifestyle is determined by the style of their home. The way you decorate your house speaks a lot about your taste and style, and that is why we at Limeroad believe in choosing nothing but the best for your abode.
Carpets are the ultimate home furnishings. Any look you go for seems to be unfinished without an apt carpet flooring. And of course, for all the carpet lovers out there, we know that decorating a house is no less than dressing up a bride! That is every area of your house deserves a rug of utmost compatibility.
Carpets are usually made of a thick durable material, for the purpose of covering vast uncovered floors. However, choosing the right carpet is also an art. From the vast variety of materials, designs, and purposes served, being sure of which carpet will look most appropriate is an integral part of home decor.
- Nylon - From a plethora of materials to choose from, the most commonly found carpets are those made of Nylon. These are not only durable but are also pretty resilient. When it comes to everyday use, every homemaker's choice is Nylon. Moreover, easy stain removal makes them highly compatible with almost any area of the house.
- Polyester - However, if you are looking for something a little more eco-friendly and pocket-friendly, Polyester is your answer. Check out the collection of floral Polyester Carpets by Homefurry at Limeroad for a rich durable experience. Polyester, however, lasts less longer as a material and is recommended for more smaller areas of use.
- Wool - When it comes to the plush home experience, there is nothing like the furry wool carpets speaking of tradition. The ethnic designs of Presto Bazaar at Limeroad will cover your living room in a high-class fashion that shall last for decades till the end.
- Velvet - For covering vast expanses of the floor with nothing less than extravagance, Plush Velvet Carpets are your choice! These are soft, classy looking carpets that often come in vibrant colours of Red, Green, etc. But the material is usually soft, therefore wears faster as compared to other rugs and carpets.
- Jute - A rustic homely look has its own charm, hence a Jute Rug is what we recommend for you to furnish your own bedroom floors. Jute is a slightly coarse fibre, and highly eco-friendly. Rugs made of this material are highly durable and add a raw look to your entire decor.
Apart from adding a charm to the beauty of your house, the right rug will serve great purposes of convenience. Rugs are great heat insulators, and add value to the life of your house for years on end. Nonetheless, overdoing a carpet area can also go to the extent of making your area look cramped and stuffy. That is why, choosing the right size, design, and material of rugs is most important to suit your home furnishings.
So what are you waiting for? Make a wish for the most magical carpet experience, and Limeroad will rub the genie lamp for you!