Buy Induction Gas Stove in India @ Limeroad
Induction Gas Stove
Now enjoy a faster, efficient, and smart way of cooking with the advanced induction gas stove. Remodeling a kitchen means a lot of decision, especially about cooking appliances. If you are still confused about making the right decision between a gas stove and an induction cooktop, induction gas stove is the solution for you. It comes with gas cooktops as well as an induction cooktop. This slim and light-weight appliance can be placed anywhere depending on your convenience. Whether you want to make rice, dosa, soup, or boil milk, these induction gas stove can help you make do the multi-cooking chore in minutes.
With a number of pre-set functions such as making rotis, dosas, boiling milk, or deep-frying, you can cook anything you like with a single touch. The functions of the induction are controlled by smart technology, which adjusts the temperature according to the food without any manual intervention. Even for the safety of users, they automatically switch off if the pan gets too hot. The appliances will be ready for use again after a few minutes. For reheating food, these induction gas stove comes with a unique keep warm functions. This feature ensures that the food stays warm for a long period of time and you don’t need to reheat the food again and again. Also, the induction gas stove has a flat surface which makes it easy to clean the appliance without too many efforts. The top glass surface of the induction makes it easy to wipe off the spills in seconds. By getting induction gas stove home, you get benefits of both the gas and induction altogether. To mention a few:
- When you switch to gas, the heat is immediate, there is no waiting time and many people like the idea of being able t see the flame because it helps as a visual guide with how much heat is being used.
- You can use just about any type of cookware on a gas stove.
- Almost all gas stove comes with the manual knobs and some people like to able to turn the temperature up and down this way rather than use than a touch control panel.
- Induction is far quicker than a gas stove and safer as it automatically power off the moment the utensil leave the surface. Some of the induction tops are even cool to the touch within seconds.
- The energy used in induction is far more economical. This is because induction only heat the cookware that you are using and nothing else apart from that, no energy is getting wasted. No more hot sweaty kitchen, and certainly far fewer chances to burn yourself or set something on fire.
- Temperature control in induction cooktop is much more precise because many models have the benefit of electronic touch control which is digitally displayed.
- Induction cooking top is easy to cleans, since, if you do happen to have an overflow of some sort, the food or the liquid will land on a cool surface, which makes cleaning absolute ease.
On LimeRoad, you will find a great range of induction gas stoves from premium brands that too in competitive price ranges. Find your perfect cooking partner, along with great deals and discounts.