Juicer Mixer Grinder
Juicer mixer grinder is a device which can perform the process of juicing, mixing, blending and grinding of fruits, veggies or nuts.Basically is a mixer grinder with the additional functionality of juicing. The machine has a heavy duty motor to take care all preparation needs and has 3 jars that usually come with juicer mixer grinders. They are made of good quality durable stainless steel or polycarbonate material.
Juicer Mixer Grinder: A juicer Mixer Grinder is an appliance which helps extract juices from fruits and vegetables. It turns a fruit or vegetable into pulp before extracting juice from it making use of complete fruit. Leafy greens, herbs and fruits like oranges, grapes and lemons are commonly juiced in the Juicer Mixer Grinder.
A mixer grinder along with a juicer has become necessary appliances in almost every Indian woman’s kitchen & household today. They are highly used in restaurants and cafes for their best serves & drinks.From pureeing and mincing to grinding and grating ingredients, variety of tasks can be done with these kitchen devices. They help finish cooking faster by saving time, electricity and effort put into manual work.
Juicer Mixer Grinder is a sleek device which is handy will be a good choice for a small house in a city. A slim tower design or L shape design is ideal & stable choice for daily domestic use. The problem with a badly designed device is that it gets heated. However, the slim tower design has its own advantage that it’s a less hassle to clean.
Things to look for choosing the Best Juicer Mixer Grinder :
1) Power : Measured in watts and to handle the normal mixing and grinding tasks, a mixer grinder with a power 500 Watts is sufficient.But if you are doing heavy mixing and grinding tasks, go with a mixer grinder with a motor of 750 Watts.
2) Number of Jars : You should choose the number of jars based on the needs & functions needed. More jars mean more functions and more use of the same.
If you want to grind different spices, vegetables or other material and mixing multiple things too, then you must look for at least 4or 5 jars, otherwise for specific job, 1 or 2 jars are sufficient.
3) Speed : It’s better to go with a mixer grinder that offers multiple variations & levels of speed. Different speed levels allow to operate the mixer grinder at different speeds depending on the stuff to grind.
4) Safety Lock System : This feature ensures that the mixer grinder does not start until the jar is properly locked with the base unit and on manually. This prevents the accidental starting of the mixer grinder & spilling the content inside out.
5) Automatic Overload Protection : If the mixer grinder is overloaded, there is a risk of burning of motor due to overload on it. To avoid this, modern mixer grinders are equipped with the function called overload protection function that acts as a electric circuit breaker in case of overload, thereby preventing the machine from further damage.
Visit LimeRoad for the best options.