Khaadi Shirt for Men
Women have a long list of ethnic-wear options. But, when it comes to men, the resources are limited. Not this time! The Khaadi-shirts are a latest fusion of traditional and contemporary style in men’s fashion.
- For a formal or semi-formal occasion, you can dress yourself up in a Khaadi shirt and pair it with a blazer. Khaadi has a lot of colour options; so, do not worry about the colour-harmony.
- Pair the khaadi-shirts with Nehru jackets for the ideal festive look. For wedding season, take this look to the next level with a ‘pagdi’.
- Khaadi shirts are the best ethnic garment you can gift yourself. Because of its versatility, and the comfort it provides you, this shirt deserves a try !
Why Choose Khaadi?
- Khadi clothing is becoming more and more popular as people are looking for unique ways to express themselves and be good to the environment. This type of clothing is all-natural. It’s made from raw materials of cotton, silk and wool, and then it’s hand spun on a Charkha, which is how materials were traditionally spun.
- Then it’s hand woven and dyed to create a one-of-a-kind piece of clothing that no one else will ever own. But those aren’t the only benefits to wearing Khadi products.
- Khaadi’s eco friendly clothing is quite different. Because the dye and weaves are done by hand, each Khadi product that is produced will have a unique finish and look. If you want to stand out from the crowd, you should take a look at the clothing we offer at Divine Ray. It’s the website that people visit when they want their own unique, stylish look.
How to make it look Perfect?
Get a right Fit - A right fit shirt can make you look more masculine.However, there is a caveat – it has to fit perfectly and highlight the best attributes of your body without looking like a skin-tight workout top.
Choose the right shade- Even with khaadi, it is essential that you choose the right hues. Think about your complexion, features and body-type first then select the colour. Only a right colour can bring out the perfect balance between your you and your outfit.
Your Khaadi and the Fashion
- Wear this shirt as a regular outfit with a pair of jeans,joggers ao trousers for jazzing up your everyday look.
- Pair the Khaadi tee with capris or bermudas for a cool casual day and unique style.
- Team up your Khaadi shirt with a two-piece suit for a formal look. Try to keep the colour of the shirt as sober as possible. Grab a formal pair of shoes and you are done.
- A blazer or jacket pulled over a Khaadi shirt and worn with matching pants collects all the votes to get a semi-formal look.
- If you have a shirt i red shade Khaadi shirt, start with black jeans and black shoes.
- If you want to wear your blue jeans, choose a different color shoes.
- If you want to wear a navy blue Khaadi shirt then you can’t wear black jeans and probably don’t want to wear blue jeans either. So you have to resort to the brown pants with brown shoes.
- For a brown shirt, skip the black pants and go for the blue jeans with either brown shoes or non-black sneakers.
- Finish off the look with sunglasses. Get your khaadi Shirt today at Limeroad.