Kurtas With A Jacket For Women
Brand New Trendy Kurtas With A Jacket For Women
Women have an endless collection of ethnic wears and western wears to style them up for all the occasions. Out of all the women’s dresses, Kurtis and Kurtas stand at the top in the wardrobe as it can be worn for everyday use and even for traditional events. Kurtas are often available in attractive colors, elegant patterns and fancy designs, but have you ever imagined of a kurta with a jacket? Yes! Kurtas with attached and removable jacket are the current trendsetting dress in the women’s fashion world.
Love for kurtas will never vanish because they are comfortable to wear and also give a pleasant look. To satisfy the fashion needs of the women, every year a lot of brand new collections of Kurtas with various designs and patterns will be released in the market by the popular brands of women’s clothing. At present, the fancy kurtas with jacket have gained popularity among the ladies as it gives a contemporary look when paired with leggings or palazzos. The jacket completely eliminates the need for dupatta, stole, shawl, shrugs and scarves. Moreover, wearing a jacket over the kurta helps women to achieve a formal as well as a casual look.
Sassy Jacket Designs For Kurtas
Kurtas with jacket come in a wide range of fancy designs and patterns. Some kurtas have a jacket attached to it, while some have a removable jacket. You can match your removable jacket with different kurtas and can also buy designer jackets separately and match it with kurtas of any colors. For traditional events and weddings, you can wear embroidered jackets, printed jackets or long jackets over your kurta to gain a charming look. The jackets are usually front-opened or can be tied at the front. A sleeveless jacket looks extremely gorgeous when paired with full sleeved or three-fourth sleeved kurtas.
How To Style Them Up To Stay Fashionable
You can experiment your jacket with any type of kurta and create a new fashion style. Pick kurtas that match exactly to your size or prefer tailored kurtas for a picture-perfect image. Wear a jacket that is contrasting to your kurtas and bottoms. Jacket kurtas can be easily paired with bottom pants, leggings, palazzos, etc.
Here are some stylish tips to wear jacket kurtas
- It is not mandatory to pair your jacket kurta with leggings. To attain a casual look, you can style your beautiful long jacket kurta by teaming it with skirts.
- Kurtas go perfectly with leggings of contrasting colors. To make the look even more stylish, you can wear either a short jacket or a long printed jacket over the kurtas and pair it with leggings.
- For traditional festivals or weddings, pick kurtas with embroidered jackets because embroidery designs give a grand look for your attire and elevate your beauty. Most importantly, embroidered jackets work well with lehenga skirts and palazzos.
- To add a new style to your fashion choice, you can even try wearing your crop jackets over Anarkali type kurtas and pair it with leggings. Long printed jackets also go well with solid colored kurtas.
- For a classy look, wear an embellished short jacket matching to your solid colored silk kurta and team it with a Patiala suit.
In the fashion market, kurtas and jackets are available in different colors, sizes, materials and patterns and most importantly, women have endless options to play with these two garments and come out with a trendy new style. If you don’t have jacket kurtas in your wardrobe, then you can buy one from the wide collections of fancy kurtas with a jacket available at LimeRoad and match it appropriately to give an enchanting look.
Say bye to your dupatta and get into the stylish jacket kurtas to stay comfortable and elegant all day long.