Lehenga With Blouse
Lehengas are one of the most popular traditional wear preferred by every woman. While traditionally these are mainly worn by the brides in North India, it is not the same anymore. Lehengas can practically be worn at any traditional occasion, by women of all ages.
Lehengas with blouse are available in a variety of new trendy and traditional colors, patterns, embroidery, fabric and designs to suit the style quotient of the modern woman.
LimeRoad has a wide collection of lehengas with blouse that will make you shine like a star.
Lehenga blouses are available in stitched and semi-stitched form and are available in a variety of color, fabric material and design work on them. According to the look you want, you can choose the ideal design which are contrasted with the lehenga with lively color in light weight and subtle designs to the rich colored lehengas with heavy surface embellishments, the options are endless.
To save your time to look for the blouse designs, we have listed some of the trendy and classic lehenga blouse designs.
- Full sleeved blouse: Full sleeved blouse paired with a flared lehenga is a timeless look. Blouse in contrasting color with beautiful work on sleeves with embroidery or embellished work, definitely gives a eye-catching glam to your Indian look. This sleeve style compliments every body type.
- Semi sleeved blouse: Semi-sleeve blouses are ideal for classic looks. A blouse made of exquisite fabric such as Chanderi or silk with detailed work on blouse gives a rich look to the wearer.
- Sleeveless blouse: Printed sleeveless blouses are spotted on many Bollywood celebrities for various occasions. A simple vibrant colored lehenga made of georgette or silk when paired with printed sleeveless blouse looks lively and worn for many festive or casual occasion.
- Off-shoulder blouse: this style have taken over both the traditional and contemporary styles. While the lehenga is loaded with golden embellished work, the blouse with balance out the overall look, giving a hint of tradition with modern touch. This style is widely carried by women with broad shoulder to give a blunt look to their neck and back. If you don’t want to go for a lehenga look without a dupatta, this is the perfect style for you.
Latest Trends Of Lehenga With Blouse
- Boat neck blouse: The boat neck is the new cool !! Indeed, the beauty of a blouse is in its styling. These are present hype of blouse segment when looking for a perfect lehenga look.
- Golden blouse: Golden blouse looks good with any and every kind of lehenga. They give a grace and royal look to your whole attire. When in doubt, go for a lehenga with golden blouse.
- Velvet blouse: Lehenga with velvet blouses give a skinny and royal look. Zari work with golden threads or embellished designs make the overall lehenga look more appreciable. Velvet blouses for lehengas are making their comeback at present time. Blouses with heavy embroidery and semi-precious stones and pearls tells a tale like no other.
- Centre cut long blouse: the center slit blouse are latest trends in lehenga section. The lehenga and blouse patterns are typically varied and the contrast of colour is an eye-catching combination !
Lehenga being a three piece attire, any little change in any of these component can reflect a change in your overall look. Therefore, while choosing a lehenga it is not only the beauty and grace of the lehenga that you should look for, but other components as well. Blouse designs can multiply the beauty of your lehenga by thousand folds. Therefore keeping the track of all latest lehenga trends, LimeRoad has a collection of all styles of lehenga with blouse to suit your choice.