Buy Linen Kurtas For Boys in India @ Limeroad
Linen Kurtas For Boys
Kurtas are a traditional ethnic wear for men that has never gone out of fashion and they never will. They not only make you look dapper if you dress up for any special occasion but even a walk in the summer or a day out in winter can be perfectly rocked by sporting a simple kurta. Out of all fabrics, linen is the most loved because it is so light and comfortable and hassle-free. linen kurtas are great for summer, spring and fall and if you layer them enough, you can wear them in winters too. They are widely used at formal, casual and festive occasions too. Go through Limeroad’s great collection of high-quality kurtas and add these fashion staples to your closet.
Linen kurtas are the ultimate comfort wear for Indian boys. linen is perhaps one of the fabrics that are used on newborns too. Maybe because of that, we have grown an affinity towards linen owing to its soft and breezy quality. Boys may not like to wear kurtas often but when they are this comfortable, they might grow a liking to it. There are many different styles of linen kurtas available.
Here is a quick list:
- Hyderabadi Kurta Pajama: The Hyderabadi kurta pajama is an absolute classic that has a keyhole in the opening. It has thread work around the collars and is great for casual occasions like a small get together or a meet up with friends.
- Kalidar Kurta: This almost resembles a frock and has geometrical thread patterns with two rectangular panels on the front. The kalidar can be included as a wedding style statement and can be worn with style on the day of sangeet or haldi.
- Punjabi Kurta: Worn traditionally by the Punjabis all year round, this is a straight cut kurta that comes down to the knees. They have embroidery on them which again make them into a different style altogether.
- Lucknowi Kurta: These are the lightweight kurtas with the world-famous Chikan embroidery on them. They were worn by the Nawabs. Lucknowi kurtas are an expensive piece that can be worn on special occasions.
- Sherwani Kurta: Designed primarily for weddings and parties, sherwanis come in different styles but generally have a slim fit, well-defined shoulder stitches and flare out on the sides from around the upper thighs.
Styling linen kurtas are very easy. If you don’t like lose-fitted pajamas you can even pair kurtas with khaki pants and slim-fit chinos. You can also pair the traditional Indian kurtas with printed pants or light-washed pieces of denim. Play it cool by wearing a loafer or a simple cuff boot.
You can also add layers by dressing up your kurta with a Nehru Jacket and traditional juttis or kohlapuri. Jazz up with light jewelry like beaded bracelets and solitaire rings to add a little extra bling. Limeroad brings linen kurtas across different brands under one roof. Why wait anymore! Buy some exquisite linen kurtas from Limeroad’s collection of kurtas today!