Long Kurta For Women
The kurta is famous piece of women’s clothing in the Indian subcontinent. It is a top-wear which extends up to knee-length. Rather than forming a closed loop around the knees, it has open slits which stretch from the loose ends up to the waist. It is traditionally paired with- the salwaar or churidaar.
As the name suggests, the long kurta has a flowing length. It can be a floor length kurta, a long straight-cut kurta, an Anarkali kurta, a long denim kurta or a front-slit kurta. As the length of the kurta varies, the ways it can be pulled off also vary.
Varieties and Variations
Long Kurtas in women's clothing come in ample choices of design, colour and features. Have a look at some of its variations-
- The Anarkali Kurta - This is one of the most loved types of Long kurta among women. College girls can freely [air it with capri, jeggings and jeans while for ethnic touch you can carry a churidar with it.
- The Front-slit Kurta - Slits are the ;latest trend in Kurti. Front slit is getting very much popular among the youth. It goes gorgeously with the short and full-length bottom wears.
- The A-line Kurta- This kurta looks damn charming if you are seeking a little layered fashion. It cover the flaws of your figure gracefully and gives you optimum choice of customization.
- Trail-cut Kurta- The indo-western touch has always been appreciated in ethnic garments. Trail cut kurta is suitable for light and casual look and can be paired with leggings of full or ankle length.
- The long straight cut Kurta-The floor lengths go with linen pants, palazzos or leggings. These suit on the women of all age groups and body-types.
- Angrakha Long Kurta- These kurtas are inspired from traditional angrakha style. Pair these with churidar, leggings or palazzos and a few accessories for a casual or semi-formal look.
- Flared Long Kurta- Flared kurtas are very comfortable and best suited for daily-use and work. The fabrics and colours are quite relaxing and sober.
- Gown-style Kurta- This is a dazzling Indian party-wear dress which resembles the western gown. Being a perfect fusion of two cultures, this kurta is suitable for festive-eves and party-nights.
- There is a wide range of fabric, pattern, colour-schemes and embroidery for long kurtas. Long kurtas are very popular among the girls as they are multipurpose outfit and very easy to carry.
Depending upon individual taste, there is a range of Kurta varieties to choose - in sleeve-length, in the patterns and colours, in embroidery and motifs etc.
While thinking of a long kurta, you must be thinking about the quality, price and fabrics. Throw away all of your worries because Limeroad will do this all for you.
You can access a wide range of Long kurtas in women’s fashion at Limeroad. Just go through the available stuff, apply desired filters, choose what fits in your budget and yes! You are done with the deal.
From the long queue of kurtas, find your favourite Long Kurta!!