Mandarin Collar Shirts For Women
It is interesting to know mandarin collars came to be. As the name suggest, it came from China in the Quing Era. Although it wasn’t named Mandarin by the Mandarin Beuracts, rather by the westerners who stumbled upon it.
Fast forward to modern world the mandarin collar styles have been in and out of fashion. But most of the styles of mandarin collar have never been out of fashion, especially when it comes to women shirts.
What’ So Different?
Usually shirts are associated with those same type of color flaps. But mang style of collars exist. Mandarin refers to the one which js close fitted or rather upright collar which does not include the collar flaps or folded collars.
While the classic collar shirt are associated with formal wear. Mandarin wear can give a good approach to both the formal and casual.
Mandarin Collar are as much available on limeroad as the classic ones so you can have a wide range of choices to pick from.
On limeroad, mandarin collar style shirts come in any color you can imagine. Do you have a specific color in mind? Don’t worry go ahead and use the filter to see only what you want. You can do the same with other style and features of mandarin shirts.
The Prints And Patterns
Let’s talk about the different style you can get on with your mandarin collar shirt.
- Solids: You can choose to go simple with your mandarin collar shirt by opting for a single color. When you know what you want this is a perfect pick to go for.
- Prints: This is the one when you usually want to go casual. Although some specific prints can be appropriate for any occasion.
- Checks: Oh, the classic! The ultimate never go out of style pattern. Checks compliments the mandarin collar perfectly.
- Florals: They are the trending thing, to get the most of it choose white or black base. The florals shines on such color.
- Color Block: You don’t get to see this style available in different styles of clothing but limeroad brings you color block and mandarin collar together. The result? Beautifully classic.
But that is not the end of it. You can find much more patterns on the shopping website in a matter of click.
Sleeves On A Roll
Sleeves play a huge role on how your overall look come out to be. Fashion Alert! There are many type of sleeves other than half or full ones. Sleeves are especially important when it comes to mandarin collar. Let’s get into it!
- Full Sleeves: The most popular perhaps are these. There is no wonder why. You can roll them up,let them be. Full sleeves can be worn in any occasion.
- The Three Quarter: This is fashion favourite these days, covering just a little more than your elbows this just might be the perfect approach to mandarin style.
- Short Sleeves: It’s summer time? You have gotta go for short if you are looking to beat the heat.
- Sleeveless: It gives the outfit more cheeky and bold approach overall.
- Cold Sleeve: A cut on the shoulder is perfect if you want to make a fashion statement.
- Sleeve Style: Apart from the size of sleeves, mandarin collar can be wore with sleeve styles like bell, puff, bishop etc.
Happy Shopping at LimeRoad!