Mechanical Watches For Women
Watches are must have fashion accessories for men and women both. There are several variations of watch like pocket watch, which are carried in a pocket, very common in 17th century. Some are uniform watches, like used by nurses. They often wear watches attached to front of their uniform.
The most common variation being a wrist watch. Wrist watches were first worn by a military men in 19th century and they became popular after that and today it is the most common and important accessory for completing a look. Wrist watches as the name signifies are meant to be worn on wrist and they are attached by a strap or bracelet.
The first type of watches introduced were completely mechanical. Movement of the watch is a mechanism that calculates the passage of time and displays the current time. Movements may either be mechanical or electronic (which can be seen in a modern wrist watch).This watch use a balance wheel and a balance spring to control the gear system of the pendulum of the clock.
Components Of Mechanical Watches
All mechanical watches have these five components:
1. Mainspring: It stores mechanical energy to power the watch.
2. Gear Train: It does the dual function. First is, transmitting the force of mainspring to the balance wheel and adding up the swings of the balance wheel to get units of seconds, minutes and hours. Another part called train allow the user to wind the mainspring and enable the hands to move on to set the time.
3. Balance wheel: It moves back and forth to produce the swing that takes same amount of time. This keep track of time in the watch.
4. Mechanism: The escapement mechanism has a dual function of keeping the balance wheel vibrating by giving it a push with each swing and it assists watch’s gear to escape by a set of movement.
5. Indicating Dial: A clock-face with rotational hands to display the time in human understandable form.
Some of the best mechanical watches found these days are:-
- Akribos XXIV: It is a water-resistant watch upto 30 meters. But you cannot wear and swim wearing this watch. It can only withstand water and rain drops.
- Burei Women Watch: It works on automatic movement and funcion without batteries.It functions on the movement of your arms.
- Omega Constellation Co-axial: Watch of this brand has interesting dials and it is created using precious metals. Besides these it has transparent case back and engraved with diamond indexes.
Thus these are some of the most used brands of mechanical watches. Although there are many more in the market in the recent trend.When it comes to the jewelry for women, mechanical watches have been solving that purpose for a long time. Whether it is an occasion to wear something special or an occasion to gift someone something special, mechanical watches have always been on the top of list.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
Thus if anyone of you is planning to buy any watch then start shopping for these luxurious watches for your hand. It gives simply an amazing look to you and makes you feel happy. Thus don’t think and just buy this watch online from the application of Limeroad where you can get wide range of this exclusive watch.